User-added image

2 of these are 100% Completed but it only appears when I open the task list
User-added image
Why is a 0 appearing here

User-added image

User-added image
Hi Salesforce gurus, 
         I am in the unit named: "Discover Lightning Actions" in the challenge called: "Create a Lightning Action": This Challenge has the following statement: "To complete this challenge, you need to add a Lightning component to your org. Then use that component to create a Lightning action on the Account object. When the action’s button is clicked, it creates a new contact based on form input. To get started, install this package that contains the component bundle that you'll need to modify.
The Lightning component must be named quickContact.
Add the appropriate interfaces to the quickContact component. (Hint: there are two.)
Create a new action with Label Quick Contact and Name Quick_Contact on the Account object that invokes the quickContact component.
Add the action to the Account Layout page layout."

-> I have downloaded the package and installed it in my Developer account, as you can see in the picture below:

User-added image

When I try to create the new action in the account object throughout the section: Buttons, links, and actions in the object manager, I find that selecting Lightning Component from the Action type drop-down list the next field with the label: “Lightning Component” does not show any record and it should show quickContact.

User-added image

I was wondering if you could help me, and let me know the mistakes or the lack of steps that I could have missed in this challenge.
   Any comment will be helpful, and many thanks in advance.  

Carlos ALONSO-RODRÍGUEZ
E-mail: carlos.alonso.rodriguez1@gmail.com
Móvil: +34 666 16 05 48 
Web: https://es.linkedin.com/in/carlosalonsorodrigue
Blog: http://blogmisproyetosuniversitarios-carlos.blogspot.com.es/
Why is a 0 appearing here

User-added image

User-added image
I have completed the Lightning Process builder step and i have verified that it is working correctly ( the battle Station record has been changed to complete and it has post a message to chatter, but when I click the Verify Step button I get this error message:

"Step Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
An update to a Battle Station record with Weapon Status of 'Fully Operational' failed to post a Chatter message to the record. Make sure that the process is configured correctly and that it is activated.
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps."