• 5 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
i want to create Opportunity and opportunitylineitem porducts using flow and process builder but i am getting  error in debug log it say Action name not found or null but i can not understand what is action name stands for? 
select Name, (Select id, Name from Transaction__r) from Account where Parent.Name !=null 
i am new in salesforce i not know to how to get transcation__r values in my vf pages please help me for that.
i want to create Opportunity and opportunitylineitem porducts using flow and process builder but i am getting  error in debug log it say Action name not found or null but i can not understand what is action name stands for? 
I'm new to trying to use the @InvocableMethod with the process builder and could use a little guidance as I'm not finding the salesforce examples all that helpful.
My class with the method is below:
public without sharing class CM_KeyReplacementEmailSender {

private static String displayName	= 'claims@maximusautogroup.com';
	private static String replyEmail = 'claims@maximusautogroup.com';

@InvocableMethod	
	public static void send(List<ID> id){

List<MG_Claim_Issue__c > iss = [SELECT ID, Name, Contact_Email__c, MAG_Claim__r.Name, Customer_Name__c, Where_will_repair_occur__c FROM MG_Claim_Issue__c WHERE ID =:id];
		Messaging.SingleEmailMessage email = new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage(); 

String claimNum = iss[0].MAG_Claim__r.Name;
		String issNum = iss[0].Name;

String subject = 'Information regarding open claim with Maximus Auto Group # ' + claimNum;

String address = iss[0].Contact_Email__c;
    	String[] toAddress = address.split(':', 0);

email.setSubject(subject);
		email.setToAddresses(toAddress);
    	email.setSenderDisplayName(displayName);
    	email.setReplyTo(replyEmail);

Note note = new Note();
	 	note.Title = 'Email RE: '+ issNum + ' (' + DateTime.now() + ')';
		note.ParentId = iss[0].Id;	

if(iss[0].Where_will_repair_occur__c == 'Selling Dealer'){

// Sets the paramaters of the email
			email.setHtmlBody('<p>Test</p>');

}
		else{
			// Sets the paramaters of the email

email.setHtmlBody('<p>Test2</p>');

}
			// Sends the email
			Messaging.SendEmailResult [] r = Messaging.sendEmail(new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage[] {email}); 	
			note.Body = email.plainTextBody;
			insert note;

}

}
I've gotten it to covered with a test class, but when I try and Invoke it from a process builder condition meant to supply the id variable in a practical test I'm not seeing any results.  I'm wondering what I may be missing and would appreciate any insight.

Hi Guys,

I'm a newbie with Apex coding and I'm trying to summarize the value of List and then have the output to a field in the Account.

My Trigger is on Account object and I'm trying to query all the Contacts and then Sum a number field from contact object. (Like Roll up summary field)

List<Contact> conList = [SELECT NumFieldFromContact__c FROM CONTACT WHERE ID IN: <AccountID>];

Account A has 3 Contacts, and the NumFieldFromContact__c contains 10 value. So when my trigger run, the field under Account Object should be updated with the 30 Value.

Here's what I'm testing in Developer Console.

String accID = '0019000001EnVzf';
List<Contact> conList = [SELECT NumFieldFromContact__c FROM Contact WHERE contact.Account.id = :accID];

Integer i=0;
Double x;
Double y;

Do {
    x = conList[i].Formula_Number_Field__c;
    y = x + x;
    i++;

} WHILE (i<conList.size());

System.debug(y);

Just experimenting on how things works. Can anyone please give me a correct syntax and Explanation of the Line? :)

Hi,

I have requriment like,

we have one LIST<> with having many records(records we be dynamic).if list having more then 200 records i wanted to split into 200 recards for each list and that list we wanted to send to  External system(each time 200 records).and we don`t want to use Bach Apex.

how can i archive this.please give me the solutions..

Thanks in Advance,

Best,

Reddy

Hi all,

I am trying to make a field which displays this:

48 x 180 (8,640)

But I'm getting this (no separators):

48 x 180 (8640)

Here's the code I'm using:

TEXT(Lot__r.Unit_Count__c) & " x " & TEXT(Lot__r.kg_unit__c) &" (" & TEXT((Lot__r.Unit_Count__c * Lot__r.kg_unit__c)) & ")"

Is there a simple way to insert comma separators in TEXT numbers - or perhaps a better way to do this? I am stumped and think the only way must be to write some combination of RIGHT and TRIM statements - or something else? This must have come up before, right?

It's easy in APEX:

<apex:outputText value="{0, number, ###,###,###,###}"><apex:param value="{!Quote.Total_Price__c}"/></apex:outputText>

...but does not work in formula fields.

What am I missing? Thanks much for any help.

Alex

Hello,

I have checked the boards and tried the samples, but for some reason when I used this bit of code to format my currency:

<apex:outputText value="Rs{0,number, $###,##0.00}">
             <apex:param value="${!opp.Total_Referrals__c}"/>
         </apex:outputText>

I get this error:

Error: The value attribute on <apex:outputText> is not in a valid format. It must be a positive number, and of type Number, Date, Time, or Choice.

I'm clueless in what to do. I merely wish for a basic currency formatting technique. If you can offer any advice, I'd be appreciative.

• October 18, 2010