• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In this challenge I am getting this error message: "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find a Flavor record with the name 'Classic Lemonade Flavor' and a Price of $2."  But I do have a Flavor record with the name 'Classic Lemonade Flavor' with a price of $2.  I tried logging out and back in to the org and Trailhead.  That didn't work so I restarted the computer.  That didn't work either.  Please help.  Doing this one with my kids and the neighborhood kids and have a lot of little ones really into it.  Thank you!
In this challenge I am getting this error message: "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find a Flavor record with the name 'Classic Lemonade Flavor' and a Price of $2."  But I do have a Flavor record with the name 'Classic Lemonade Flavor' with a price of $2.  I tried logging out and back in to the org and Trailhead.  That didn't work so I restarted the computer.  That didn't work either.  Please help.  Doing this one with my kids and the neighborhood kids and have a lot of little ones really into it.  Thank you!