• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Salesforce have one field on Company information page "API Requests, Last 24 Hours" . It have count of this API requets that is generated on last 24 hours. I want one report that list out all this API requests name and their last run time and status?
Any ideas?
Hi,

I have two list of String ids, i need to compare two list of strings and put unique string in a Third List. How to do it.

suppose
List<String> ids1 = new List<String>('003aaa','003bbb','003ccc');
List<String> ids2 = new List<String>('003aaa','003bbb');
List<String> ids3 = new List<String>();

I want unique value in the third list :

ids3 = '003ccc';
I have two vf pages. On first vf page, there is search functionality based on emplyee id. If there is any record, on second vf page, data gets auto populated for modification with emp id field. Emp id field should be read only and other fields are editable. 
I have a Visual force page in which I have a custom picklist and custom text field. I want that text field become dependent upon selecting one value from picklist using VF page.
Hi,

I have two list of String ids, i need to compare two list of strings and put unique string in a Third List. How to do it.

suppose
List<String> ids1 = new List<String>('003aaa','003bbb','003ccc');
List<String> ids2 = new List<String>('003aaa','003bbb');
List<String> ids3 = new List<String>();

I want unique value in the third list :

ids3 = '003ccc';
I have two vf pages. On first vf page, there is search functionality based on emplyee id. If there is any record, on second vf page, data gets auto populated for modification with emp id field. Emp id field should be read only and other fields are editable. 
I have a Visual force page in which I have a custom picklist and custom text field. I want that text field become dependent upon selecting one value from picklist using VF page.
I have seen that a number of people have experienced my issue of wanting to have a text field dependent on a pick list field -- meaning that if a certain value was selected in a pick list, then the text field would require data entry.  (e.g. if user selects 'Other', then user must complete Comments field).

I do not want to manage this via field validation that occurs when the record is saved.  I would also prefer not to achieve this with an S-control.  I'm thinking that this is best achieved with VisualForce.

Ideally, I would like for the text field (i.e. Comments field) to display upon selection of the 'Other' pick list value.  (IT would remain hidden if the 'Other' pick list value was not selected.)

I believe that this is done with a partial page refresh.  I am looking for help in the form of a simple example of house this would be coded in a VisualForce page.

Thanks,
Scott
I have seen that a number of people have experienced my issue of wanting to have a text field dependent on a pick list field -- meaning that if a certain value was selected in a pick list, then the text field would require data entry.  (e.g. if user selects 'Other', then user must complete Comments field).

I do not want to manage this via field validation that occurs when the record is saved.  I would also prefer not to achieve this with an S-control.  I'm thinking that this is best achieved with VisualForce.

Ideally, I would like for the text field (i.e. Comments field) to display upon selection of the 'Other' pick list value.  (IT would remain hidden if the 'Other' pick list value was not selected.)

I believe that this is done with a partial page refresh.  I am looking for help in the form of a simple example of house this would be coded in a VisualForce page.

Thanks,
Scott