• 5 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to complete the "Adding Business Logic" portion of the Suggestion Box Module in Trailhead.  I keep getting the following error:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Process builder failed to update the 'Status' on a Suggestion record. Please recheck the business process logic.

I have now redone the section about 5 different times.  The funny thing is that each time I delete it and redo it, I get the correct results in the dev org.  The date cannot go past today and once the implemented date is placed, the status automatically updates to Implemented.  Each time this has worked on each record I try or create.  I am not understanding why I am still getting this error.

How do I proceed?
I am attempting to complete the Execute SOQL and SOSL Queries in the Developer Console Basics module and the challenge is creating logs that have nothing to do with the SOSL inline query that is requested. I have executed the following code in the Execute anonymous window and the challenge still does not show as completed.

List<List<sObject>> searchList = [FIND 'Mission Control' IN ALL FIELDS 
                                  RETURNING Contact(FirstName, LastName,
                                  Phone, Email, Description)];
Contact[] searchContacts = (Contact[])searchList[0];

for (Contact c : searchContacts) {
   System.debug(c.LastName + ',' + c.FirstName);
}

So even with the above the challenge still returns with an error of:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find the contact's name in the debug log. Be sure to run a query for your record, and to write your contact's name to the debug log using the System.debug() method.

Hi,

trying to complete the challenge, I have the following error:
The "Customer Community User" for the contact "Edna Frank" is not created properly.

More info, hope this helps finding the problem:
The contact exist, in Admin > Users> User license is "Customer Portal Manager Standard", when I try to change it to "Customer community" i'm getting the error "cannot upgrade from or downgrade to LPU"
The contact is assigned to the account "Customers", there is a case associated to it, with Contact Name = Edna Frank
I created the Sharing Set Settings and configured the access (User:Account = Case:Account, Read/Write). The community is active.
Oddly enough, I cannot log in as Edna Frank.
If I'm trying to create a new user, I receive the following error: "Your request cannot be processed at this time. The site administrator has been alerted.
The account associated with this portal has no owner". The created account is "Customers" and I double checked, i'm the owner of this account.
I've received a message "Customers registration accountId parameter value is not valid."

Any idea or clues on how to solve this ?