• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We recently rolled out lightning and anytime Classic UI or Visualforce Page is loaded in Lightning Experience, that part of the page does not load. This affects standard pages such as the ones found in Setup as well as Visualforce pages embedded in Lightning Record pages. This affects only 2 users in all browsers. Salesforce IT won't help us because they say this is a Single Sign-on issue and is not covered for 'standard customers'.

The error in Chrome's developer console says: 
  • Refused to Display: ..okta/com/app/salesforce/... in a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'sameorgin'

I understand that the error means the same orgin flag was set in the reponse header, but I don't know how to fix it since this is standard Salesforce embedding (iframe) functionality.  Note, clickjack protection has been turned off.

Has anyone run into this issue?

User-added imageUser-added image
I am looking for -any- way to thumbs up/down a content record from a visualforce page. It is doesn't look like I can edit ContentVersion record.

Thanks in advance,
Marijus 
I am looking for -any- way to thumbs up/down a content record from a visualforce page. It is doesn't look like I can edit ContentVersion record.

Thanks in advance,
Marijus 

I am exposing content in an authenticated site using visualforce pages. I have to add the provision for users to rate the content. The fields  postive rating count, negative rating count, rating count etc on contentversion are read only. Not sure where the data is stored for content rating. Or is there any other API which can be use to achieve this (similar to the API for knowledge) Any help in proceeding with this is appreciated. Thanks!