• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I currently have a class with two fututre classes that has no compiler errors, but when I run it through the execute anonymous window I get the error that "only the top level class can be static". How can I have two static methods in the same class without having the static error?
I downloaded a self signed certificate from Salesforce to make a Salesforce-Jira connector but the public key that's included in the .crt file is encrypted with RSA encryption. I was wondering if anyone knows how to retrieve the actual (decrypted) public key from the .crt file or any other method.

Thanks!
I am writing an SFDC - Jira integration in Apex and I'm having a little trouble figuring out how to reference/set the specific Jira issue fields. My current attempt looks like this:
String jsonContent = res.getBody();
                        System.debug(jsonContent);
                        JSONParser parserJira = JSON.createParser(jsonContent);
                        while (parserJira.nextToken() != null) {
                            if (parserJira.getCurrentToken() == JSONToken.START_ARRAY) {
                                while (parserJira.nextToken() != null) {
                                    JiraIssue jIssue = (JiraIssue)parserJira.readValueAs(JiraIssue.class);
                                    if(c.CaseNumber.equals(jIssue.SFDCCaseNumber)){
                                    	c.Bug_Number__c = jIssue.BugNumber;
                                        casesToUpdate.add(c);
                                        //Mapping
                                       	String Description = parserJira.Description;
                                        String Title = JSONContent.Title;
                                        String SFDCCaseNumber = JSONContent.SFDC_Case_Number__c;
                                        String BugNum = JSONContent.Issue_Number;

Title = c.Subject;
                                        SFDCCaseNumber = c.CaseNumber;
                                        Description = c.Description;
                                        c.Bug_Number__c = BugNum;
                                    }
                                }
                            }
                        }

This snippet only shows the part of the code that parses the JSON response from Jira and my attempt at the mapping, and I would really like to hear what everyone on here thinks about referencing and setting those Jira fields to the value of the SFDC case fields. Thanks!
I'm trying to write an apex program that would automatically update the development status on an SFDC case when the Jira issue status is updated, but am a little lost. I was thinking a trigger could work, but I don't think an apex trigger can be activated from a third party object. Any suggestions/thoughts are greatly appreciated!
{
    "fields": {
       "project":
       { 
          "key": "TEST"
       },
       "summary": "REST ye merry gentlemen.",
       "description": "Creating of an issue using project keys and issue type names using the REST API",
       "issuetype": {
          "name": "Bug"
       }
   }
}

This is from the Atlassian website but I'm not quite sure how to implement it into my integration program. Any guidance is greatly appreciated!
Map<String,Object> oauth = JSON.deserializeUntyped(res.getBody());

I've also tried 
Map<String,Object> oauth = new Map<String,Object>();
oauth = JSON.deserializeUntyped(res.getBody());

Please help!
I'm trying to update the data in an input text field using a button and javascript. I've tried using document.getElementByID but i get an error saying that isn't a function. Here is my code so far:

document.getElementByID("Case.Subject").value="Does this work?";

function CopySubject() {
var a = "{!Case.Subject}";
alert(a); 
}

function CopyCN() {
var b = "{!Case.CaseNumber}";
alert(b); 
}

CopySubject();
CopyCN();

Essentially, my code should put "Does this work?" into the subject of the case and then put out messages that contain the subject and case number. Any help is greatly appreciated!
I'm trying to integrate certain SFDC case fields into corresponding Jira issue fields. My instance of Salesforce has a "Create Jira Issue" button, but it has no functionality. I'm attempting to add functionality so that when the button is pressed, the SFDC "Case Synopsis" gets copied into the Jira "Description" field, the SFDC "Subject" gets copied into the Jira "Title" field, the Jira "Ticket Number" gets copied into the SFDC "Bug Number", and the SFDC "Bug Status" is updated whenever the Jira "Status" gets updated. I want to use the Salesforce REST API but am very new to this and a little lost.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
I currently have a class with two fututre classes that has no compiler errors, but when I run it through the execute anonymous window I get the error that "only the top level class can be static". How can I have two static methods in the same class without having the static error?
I'm trying to write an apex program that would automatically update the development status on an SFDC case when the Jira issue status is updated, but am a little lost. I was thinking a trigger could work, but I don't think an apex trigger can be activated from a third party object. Any suggestions/thoughts are greatly appreciated!
Map<String,Object> oauth = JSON.deserializeUntyped(res.getBody());

I've also tried 
Map<String,Object> oauth = new Map<String,Object>();
oauth = JSON.deserializeUntyped(res.getBody());

Please help!
I'm trying to update the data in an input text field using a button and javascript. I've tried using document.getElementByID but i get an error saying that isn't a function. Here is my code so far:

document.getElementByID("Case.Subject").value="Does this work?";

function CopySubject() {
var a = "{!Case.Subject}";
alert(a); 
}

function CopyCN() {
var b = "{!Case.CaseNumber}";
alert(b); 
}

CopySubject();
CopyCN();

Essentially, my code should put "Does this work?" into the subject of the case and then put out messages that contain the subject and case number. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Hi ,

Can anyone make recommendations of the tools available to connect Salesforce and JIRA?( This is to integrate Salesforce.com cases and JIRA issues)

Thanks in advance!!!