• 40 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Learning Salesforce DX, have downloaded the DreamHouse project from gitHub site, made a new branch of my own.  Then, in the Unit of "Create and Test Our Scratch Org", at the beginning, it says "Enter cat config/project-scratch-def.json" to see some of the options available. When I did this in the command line, I got "cat not recognized as an internal or external command".  Online articles say that "cat" is a Unix code, can't be used in Windows system.  Now, my question is what should I use in Windows?

Thanks!
I have this error for all my 500 points challenges since two weeks ago.  I have searched other posts and checked that I am using the same account for my trailhead and my developer.org.  I have tried to use different browsers, Chrome, IE and Firefox to have the same error.  It becomes very frustrated now.  I do have successful experience with the "Check challenge" of 500 points challenge before.
Learning Salesforce DX, have downloaded the DreamHouse project from gitHub site, made a new branch of my own.  Then, in the Unit of "Create and Test Our Scratch Org", at the beginning, it says "Enter cat config/project-scratch-def.json" to see some of the options available. When I did this in the command line, I got "cat not recognized as an internal or external command".  Online articles say that "cat" is a Unix code, can't be used in Windows system.  Now, my question is what should I use in Windows?

Thanks!

Hi, all:
We have a user who uses Portuguese as his language on the Salesforce platform. When he tried to update a record, he ran into the following error:
Não é possível salvar esse registro porque o processo "Create Spread On Multi Office Upsert" falhou. Forneça ao seu administrador do Salesforce estes detalhes. An Apex error occurred: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 9; first error: INVALID_OR_NULL_FOR_RESTRICTED_PICKLIST, Reporting Month(pl): valor incorreto para campo de lista de opções restrita: AGO: [Reporting_Month_pl__c] ID do erro: 151573068-11015 (765253783)

The root cause of it is due to in Portuguese language, AUG (August) is AGO which is not on our restricted picklist "Reporting Month(pl). We don't want to relax the restricted list.

Has anyone encountered similar issue with a walk-around solution?

Thanks!
​​​​​​​

Su

I do not see "Unlock Record" button for applicable user (user with modify all data permission), even if record is locked.  Did anyone else face similar issue?

Any resolution.

Thanks!
Hello everyone, I'm getting confused on this module for the mobile section... the directions state to build the lens as follows:
  • Dataset: DTC Opportunity
  • Add Group: Opportunity Owner
  • Change Measure: Count of Rows to Sum of Amount
  • Sort by: Dsc (Descending)
  • Filter by: Industry Equals Engineering
  • Filter by: Won Equals True
  • Chart Type: Horizontal Bar
  • Lens Name: Top Engineering Sales
  • App: My Exploration
I have my criteria setup as follows:

User-added image
User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image

I am just not sure where I am going wrong!  I've tried deleting it and reconstructing it, but every time I get the error "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: The 'Top Engineering Sales' lens does not appear to have the correct query. Please check the requirements and ensure everything is setup correctly."

Any help would be appreciated!
I have this error for all my 500 points challenges since two weeks ago.  I have searched other posts and checked that I am using the same account for my trailhead and my developer.org.  I have tried to use different browsers, Chrome, IE and Firefox to have the same error.  It becomes very frustrated now.  I do have successful experience with the "Check challenge" of 500 points challenge before.
Hi All,I am having a problem with Trailhead when I try to take the challenge on my developer org.I am getting the following error.

"Our trailbots have problem accessing your hands on Org. please try again anf if  this issue persists refer to this article to fix the problem".

I referred to the article but it did not work for me.
Can anyone help me on this .

Thanks,
Deepika