• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to create a few custom guided tours in Salesforce for newly created users. Is ther any way to create on the same?
I work in the Service Console and right now I am aware of where to find what. But for the new created users, is there any way to create a series of popups for them as a tutorial to point the important sections in console. 

Example like whenever a new app is installed it gives a tour of the app, even Salesforce Console does the same. How to create custom tours in Salesforce. I am not sure if this is the right forum as it has nothing to do with coding but any pointers will help. 
I have a list that I am passing to a function to send email. In the email I want to iterate the list but somehow unable. When debug logs are enabled I can see the list size properly, but somehow only the first value is printing. Can anyone help me out?

for (User user1 : userList)
    {   
         mail.setHtmlBody(user1.Id + '\t \n');
    }
This is more of a generic question. Actually main ask is when does record id gets streamed through Streaming API? After Database Save or after Database Commit? Can there be a scenario, where id gets created, id gets saved in DB, then some exception in SFDC and it gets rolled back and database commit doesn't happen.
I have a Visualforce page which opens in a subtab. After opening the VF page I am trying to copy some content by highlighting and Command+C button. This is closing the subtabs. 
Note: If I dont highlight then the subtabs will not be closed.
Is this kind of any SFDC Issue?

Hello All,

I have written the following query:

SELECT A,CreatedDate,Id FROM Object WHERE CreatedDate IN (TODAY, YESTERDAY) ORDER BY A ASC NULLS LAST

Now I get a sample data like followed:

abc::10:00 AM::SFDCID1
abc::11:00 AM::SFDCID2
abc::12:00 AM::SFDCID3
abc::13:00 AM::SFDCID4

So I need the Last record to get selected only. Can anyone help?
abc::14:00 AM::B::SFDCID5

Hello, I am new to Apex coding... So am having some issues with syntax. 

Variables declared:

String Attribute10__c='Sample String 1';
String Attribute1__c='Sample String 2';
String Attribute3__c='Sample String 3';
String subject__c=''Sample String 4;
String Attribute11__c;
Integer cal_length;
Integer no_of_chars_from_case_tittle;
String case_tittle_length;

Logic to be implemented:

cal_length = 50 + Attribute10__c.length()+ Attribute1__c.length() + Attribute3__c.length();               
case_tittle_length = subject__c.length();
if (case_tittle_length <= 140-cal_length ) 
no_of_chars_from_case_tittle = case_tittle_length ;
else 
no_of_chars_from_case_tittle = 140-cal_length ;
Attribute11__c = subject__c.substring(0, no_of_chars_from_case_tittle);

I need help in constructing a apex code that I can execute in Workbench. I would like to get the values of Attribute11 and no_of_chars_from_case_tittle through system debug. Can anyone please help?
I want to create a few custom guided tours in Salesforce for newly created users. Is ther any way to create on the same?

Hello All,

I have written the following query:

SELECT A,CreatedDate,Id FROM Object WHERE CreatedDate IN (TODAY, YESTERDAY) ORDER BY A ASC NULLS LAST

Now I get a sample data like followed:

abc::10:00 AM::SFDCID1
abc::11:00 AM::SFDCID2
abc::12:00 AM::SFDCID3
abc::13:00 AM::SFDCID4

So I need the Last record to get selected only. Can anyone help?
abc::14:00 AM::B::SFDCID5

Hello, I am new to Apex coding... So am having some issues with syntax. 

Variables declared:

String Attribute10__c='Sample String 1';
String Attribute1__c='Sample String 2';
String Attribute3__c='Sample String 3';
String subject__c=''Sample String 4;
String Attribute11__c;
Integer cal_length;
Integer no_of_chars_from_case_tittle;
String case_tittle_length;

Logic to be implemented:

cal_length = 50 + Attribute10__c.length()+ Attribute1__c.length() + Attribute3__c.length();               
case_tittle_length = subject__c.length();
if (case_tittle_length <= 140-cal_length ) 
no_of_chars_from_case_tittle = case_tittle_length ;
else 
no_of_chars_from_case_tittle = 140-cal_length ;
Attribute11__c = subject__c.substring(0, no_of_chars_from_case_tittle);

I need help in constructing a apex code that I can execute in Workbench. I would like to get the values of Attribute11 and no_of_chars_from_case_tittle through system debug. Can anyone please help?