• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Example is that a customer will send an email to 2 different teams at the same time as they are unsure who is best placed to answer their question.
They type in both email addresses in the TO: field in their email provider... ie test1@test.com, test2@test.com

When they send they will get 2 auto notifications with 2 different case reference numbers.

Can rules be set up to ignore all but the 1st email address in order to only create 1 case?

Otherwise, if it creates more a case for each email address, it will result in more work for everyone and confusion over who is responding etc
Morning all,

Maybe it's just me having a dumb moment, but a few weeks ago I registered on Trailhead and managed to get access to a developer account to start some modules.

Now, a couple of weeks later when I login into Trailhead and follow the instructions in some modules to create things I am unable to do so due to be unathouirised to do so. That's when I notice that even when I select the option to login to the develope account it seems to revert to my live company Salesforce, hence stoopping me creating things.

Where am I going wrong? What's the best and easiest way to log back into the developmer account to do these modules?

Appreciate it's probably a really simple thing, but appreciate anyone pointing me ( or reminding me ) in the right direction.

Thanks in advance
Example is that a customer will send an email to 2 different teams at the same time as they are unsure who is best placed to answer their question.
They type in both email addresses in the TO: field in their email provider... ie test1@test.com, test2@test.com

When they send they will get 2 auto notifications with 2 different case reference numbers.

Can rules be set up to ignore all but the 1st email address in order to only create 1 case?

Otherwise, if it creates more a case for each email address, it will result in more work for everyone and confusion over who is responding etc