• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I have a checkmark field in the case, once that checkmark is selected I want the case to be placed in a specific case owners queue, it shouldn't be assigned to the person who opened the case. Is this something I have to do in Process Builder? or?

Thanks!

Hello,
I get this error message:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Can't find an active flow named 'New Lead'.

However, I am looking at my Flows setup and the status is active. So, what's up? lol

Hi,
This may be silly but this is what we want to do:

Add a radio button that is color red, on click it would turn green. If the status of the case does not equal "close" by a specific time (lets say 11:59pm) the button will turn back to red. All these actions will be recorded in the history of the case.

The button will be located in the section where "Priority", "Status", and "Case Number" are currently at.

User-added image

I hope someone can help me :)

Hello,

I have a checkmark field in the case, once that checkmark is selected I want the case to be placed in a specific case owners queue, it shouldn't be assigned to the person who opened the case. Is this something I have to do in Process Builder? or?

Thanks!

Hello,
I get this error message:

Can't find an active flow named 'New Lead'.

However, I am looking at my Flows setup and the status is active. So, what's up? lol

Hi,
This may be silly but this is what we want to do:

Add a radio button that is color red, on click it would turn green. If the status of the case does not equal "close" by a specific time (lets say 11:59pm) the button will turn back to red. All these actions will be recorded in the history of the case.

The button will be located in the section where "Priority", "Status", and "Case Number" are currently at.

User-added image

I hope someone can help me :)
Hi There,

I'm having a hard time trying to validate the challenge of the module:
Lightning Flow
(step 3) Guide Users Through Your Business Processes with Cloud Flow Designer 

I followed every direction of the challenge, three times, removing eveything in between so I start from scratch again, but no, I still get this error message upon challenge validation:
Can't find the forceContent:fileUpload Lightning component in the 'New Lead' flow. Make sure the field’s unique name is 'Upload_File'
Thing is this field does exist in the right named flow, called by the properly named home page. I don't get what I did wrong.
Flow Lightning Component field Upload_File

Any idea?
Hello,

I am having the same issue as: 
https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/id=906F0000000MI4TIAW#!/feedtype=SINGLE_QUESTION_SEARCH_RESULT&id=9060G0000005ODeQAM

however I don't see the "edit" option under the action column. help!!! lol
David

Note: My apologies if I created a dup ticket you may close this one and answer it on the latter ticket. 
Hello,
I am in the challenge part of this module however when I try to download the Salesforce Adoption Dashboards package and log in using my credentials it always tells me I have the wrong ID and Password, which is not true. I need help.
To those who still struggle . . . :-)
Just follow according to number.

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000B2C0IAK
https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=9060G000000ICinQAG

Hope you find it helpful.
I'm trying to validate the modue "Create Reports and Dashboards for Sales and Marketing Managers -- Group and Categorize Your Data". I keep get the error message "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  The 'Pipeline Matrix Report Current and 2 FY' report does not appear to have the bucket field configured correctly." Has anyone else experienced this? There isn't anything I can find that is wrong with my configuration.
Dear All,
  I need to add a fillter on the date field, it must be less than or equals to today, that means the today date must be when the report is run.
In the calendar, I select Today, but that date is static, and would be yesterday when I run it tomorrow.
So it is not good using the Today in the calendar. PLease advice. Thanks a  lot
The instructions state:

"The method must return the ID and Name for the requested record and all associated contacts with their ID and Name."

I am returning a List<sObject> where the first object is the Account and the remaining objects are the Contacts.

The error message is:

"Executing the 'AccountManager' method failed. Either the service isn't configured with the correct urlMapping, is not global, does not have the proper method name or does not return the requested account and all of its contacts."

I assume it is looking for a different structure to be returned by getAccount() besides List<sObject> but since Account doesn't have a field to store associated Contacts, I'm not sure what to return.

Anyone able to clarify for me what type & structure the return value should have?
The validation rule should be on the Case object.
The validation rule should be named 'Mark_as_Escalated'.
The validation rule should fire if someone tries to set a case as escalated and it is closed, closed when created, or does not have a priority of High.
The validation rule should display the error message 'You can only set a case as escalated if it is high priority and not closed' under the Escalated field when triggered.
Add the 'Escalated' field to the Case page layout.
To those who still struggle . . . :-)
Just follow according to number.

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000B2C0IAK
https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=9060G000000ICinQAG

Hope you find it helpful.