• 5 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I created a flow with a text input only variable that inserts the current account record ID because later in the process it updates fields on that account record. 

I know how to insert the value of this variable using a button with the following formula: /flow/Flow_Name?AccountID={!Account.Id}&retURL=%2F{!Account.Id} 

Now, instead of using a button, I want to launch this flow using Utility Bar in LEX. I do this by editing Sales Console under Lightning Experience App Manager and under the Utility Bar under Component Properties, there is the option to enter values for flow variables. This is where I can enter the variable I created in the flow (AccountID).
My question is- what do I enter so the Account ID that launches the flow is used? I’ve tried using: {!Record.Id}, {!Account.Id}, ?AccountID={!Account.Id}&retURL=%2F{!Account.Id}, and all sorts of other combinations. Does anyone know if it is possible to pass the record ID into the flow when launching a from the Utility Bar and how?

Side note: I know it is possible to pass the Record ID into the flow using a Lightning Component in Lightning Pages. There is a checkbox titled Pass record ID into this variable. So, it looks like it is possible to pass a record ID, but I want to do it from the Utility Bar and not from a Lightning Component in Lightning Pages.

Thank you
I have a lightning app that when the cancel button is pressed, I try to redirect to a tab default view for the Lead object or Contact object it opens up a lightning page inside a lightning page.
Screenshot of double Screens in Lightning 
Here is my code for the cancel button event:

cancelEvent : function(component, event, helper) {
     var address = 'https://rv--timdev.lightning.force.com/one/one.app#/sObject/Lead/list?filterName=Recent';
      window.location.href = address; 
}

I have tired using force:navigateToURL and force:navigateToObject and never can get those to work. here is my example:
cancelEvent : function(component, event, helper) {
     var address = 'https://rv--dev.lightning.force.com/one/one.app#/sObject/Lead/list?filterName=Recent';
     var urlEvent = $A.get("e.force:navigateToURL");
     urlEvent.setParams({
          "url": address
     });
     urlEvent.fire();
}
  1. why do I get the lightning window in the lightning window?  is it due to lightnings iframe?
  2. why doesn't the navigateToURL work?

HI guys,

I have a class which fetches all users below a particular role in a role hierarchy and sends mail to those whio have not edited in last 1 week.

I need to write a test class to it.

I need to Create few users.In which one should be Teal head of set of users.

How do i need to create  roles in role hierarchy and
how to create  multiple users in test class with Roles

Kindly reply asap. urgnt Req

Thanka s lot in adv,
Laxman jagz
Hello All,
     I'm stuck in the middle of this problem I don't know how check from which source user page extrated. If I open user page first in salesforce classic and after I switch it to Lightning.
Thanks to all of you in advance

Regards'
Taresh Pandey
I have a client with a few million account records where we need to use a SOQL query to select a small subset (5% or so) based on a custom field value. The query is timing out due to the need to read through the entire record set. The client asked support if a custom index could be added to the filter field and was told this was not possible due to it being part of a managed package.

Is it possible to have a custom index applied to a field in the DE for the package and have that index deployed to customers? If so, can this be done in a patch org?

Thanks,
Park

I have a text area in custom object. The text area had html <br/> tags for line breaks and etc. When I output the text area in VF page,

which is rendered as PDF, the formatting goes away. If I dont render it as PDF, the formatting stays. How can I preserve line breaks

in PDF rendering in VF page? Please help!!