• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

:smileysad::smileysad:

I am trying to use Bulk API instead of dataloader for loading bulk data into salesforce.
In Bulk API Developer's Guide , The following steps are mentioned to create a JAR file
of partner wsdl using wsc-18.jar file and to include both the jar files in library.

To download the Salesforce.com WSC toolkit:

1. Browse to http://code.google.com/p/sfdc-wsc/
2. Click the Downloads tab.
3. Click the wsc-18.jar link and save the file to a local directory.
The Bulk API does not provide a login operation, so you must use the SOAP Web services API to login.

To download the partner WSDL and compile it to Java classes with the WSC toolkit:
1. Log in to your Developer Edition Salesforce.com account. You must log in as an administrator or as a user who has the
“Modify All Data” permission. Logins are checked to ensure they are from a known IP address. For more information,
see “Setting Login Restrictions” in the Salesforce.com online help.
2. Navigate to Setup ? Develop ? API.
3. Right-click Partner WSDL to display your browser's save options, and save the partner WSDL to a local directory. For
information about the partner WSDL, see Using the Partner WSDL.
4. Compile the partner API code from the WSDL using the WSC compile tool:
java -classpath pathToJar\wsc.jar com.sforce.ws.tools.wsdlc pathToWSDL\wsdlFilename
.\wsdlGenFiles.jar

For example, if wsc.jar is installed in C:\salesforce\wsc, and the partner WSDL is saved to
C:\salesforce\wsdl\partner:
java -classpath C:\salesforce\wsc\wsc-18.jar com.sforce.ws.tools.wsdlc
C:\salesforce\wsdl\partner\partner.wsdl .\partner.jar
wsc.jar and the generated partner.jar are the only libraries needed in the classpath for the code examples in the
following sections.

Now when i try running the wsc-18 jar file in jdk1.6 using commandprompt or eclipse , its throwing the exception -
java.lang.ClassFormatError: LVTT entry for 'ent' in class file com/sforce/ws/transport/JdkHttpTransport does not match any LVT entry
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)

(JdkHttpTransport is a class in com.sforce.ws.transport package of wsc-18 jar)

if i run the wsc-18 jar in jdk1.5 , its throwing the exception - java.lang.unsupportedclassversionerror.

Please help me in solving this issue.

:smileysad:

TIA

- Sushupsi