• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi guys,

I would like to ask how to recognize the input string is Chinese input method (when using Microsoft pinyin) and convert it to English input method ? For example: in English input method:abcd12345 , in Chinese input method:abcd12345. These two are not the same ascii actually and so at backend I need to convert Chinese input method to English input method. Is there any method to solve it? 
Thank you in advanced.

Hi guys,

I have some problem in retrieve translation text and put in excel file. I got a list of Custom Label Name in excel file that need to be translate to multiple language (PS: I got hundred plus of custom label need to be translate in 10 languages). I do not want to open each of the custom label then copy and paste the translation text in the excel file. It there any way for me to code it out and then add the translation in the excel filer?

Thank you for advance .

// Controller

public with sharing class FTG_QB_ResultsController{
 public List<FTG_QB_Results__c> viewResInfo {get; set;}
 public void gradeRecordMethod(){
viewResInfo = [SELECT Id, Name, Date_Taken__c, FROM FTG_QB_Results__c  LIMIT  10 ] ;
}

<!--Page-->

<apex:page controller="FTG_QB_ResultsController" showHeader="false" sidebar="false">
<apex:form >	

<c:FTG_QB_Grade_Results  / >

<apex:form>
</apex:page>

<!--Copmponent-->

<apex:component controller="FTG_QB_ResultsController"  >
    <apex:pageBlock title="Grade and Result"  > 
                <h3>Hello, {!$User.FirstName} {!$User.LastName}</h3>
                          <apex:outputText value="{!viewResInfo[0].Name}"/>
    </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:component>
How can I pass value from controller to component? I cannot get the outputText in the page. But if i did not use apex:component and put the content of component in apex:page. It can get the viewResInfo and display the value. How to solve it to pass value from controller to component?

Hi guys, I want to show a pageBlock in the same VF page only after i press the outputLink. Hence, what should I put in outputLink so that when I press the link, it will direct me to the pageBlock that I want. Or there are still another way except from outputLink.

Now, the code below show the <apex:pageBlock title="Examination Result"> is stick with <apex:pageBlock title="Grade and Result" >. But what I want is after I press View, it will show the Grade and Result in the same VF page but without Examination Result pageBlock.

<apex:pageBlock title="Examination Result" rendered="{!showRecords}" >
	    <!--apex:pageBlock title="Examination Result"-->
	        <table>
	            <tr>
	                <td><apex:outputLabel >Current Date:</apex:outputLabel></td>
	                <td><apex:outputText value="{!myCurrentDate}"/></td>
	            </tr>
	         </table>   
		    <apex:outputPanel>	    
				    <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!resultList}" var="rl">

<apex:column value="{!rl.Exam_Date__c}"/>
					    <apex:column value="{!rl.Exam_Token__r.Exam_Type__c}"/>
					    <apex:column value="{!rl.Exam_Token__r.Proficiency_Level__c}"/>
					    <apex:column value="{!rl.Exam_CorrectAns__c}"/>
					    <apex:column value="{!rl.Exam_Token__r.Total_Question__c}"/>
					    <apex:column value="{!rl.Exam_Score__c}"/>
				        <apex:column >
				        	<apex:facet name="header">Grade and Result</apex:facet>
				        	<apex:outputLink value="/" >View</apex:outputLink>		                  
				        </apex:column>
				    </apex:pageBlockTable>
		    </apex:outputPanel > 

<apex:pageBlock title="Grade and Result" >
			    <apex:outputPanel id="myPreviousResult">
			    </apex:outputPanel>

Thanks!!!

Hi guys,

Why it keep on showing me this message (Map key error), instance I want to display the Error Message that I type myself. And, when i view in Log of Developer Console, it got show that I got hit my Error Message but why it still cant show in Visualforce Page???Map Key Error

Hi guys,

I would like to ask how to recognize the input string is Chinese input method (when using Microsoft pinyin) and convert it to English input method ? For example: in English input method:abcd12345 , in Chinese input method:abcd12345. These two are not the same ascii actually and so at backend I need to convert Chinese input method to English input method. Is there any method to solve it? 
Thank you in advanced.

Hi guys,

I have some problem in retrieve translation text and put in excel file. I got a list of Custom Label Name in excel file that need to be translate to multiple language (PS: I got hundred plus of custom label need to be translate in 10 languages). I do not want to open each of the custom label then copy and paste the translation text in the excel file. It there any way for me to code it out and then add the translation in the excel filer?

Thank you for advance .

// Controller

public with sharing class FTG_QB_ResultsController{
 public List<FTG_QB_Results__c> viewResInfo {get; set;}
 public void gradeRecordMethod(){
viewResInfo = [SELECT Id, Name, Date_Taken__c, FROM FTG_QB_Results__c  LIMIT  10 ] ;
}

<!--Page-->

<apex:page controller="FTG_QB_ResultsController" showHeader="false" sidebar="false">
<apex:form >	

<c:FTG_QB_Grade_Results  / >

<apex:form>
</apex:page>

<!--Copmponent-->

<apex:component controller="FTG_QB_ResultsController"  >
    <apex:pageBlock title="Grade and Result"  > 
                          <apex:outputText value="{!viewResInfo[0].Name}"/>
</apex:component>
How can I pass value from controller to component? I cannot get the outputText in the page. But if i did not use apex:component and put the content of component in apex:page. It can get the viewResInfo and display the value. How to solve it to pass value from controller to component?

Hi guys, I want to show a pageBlock in the same VF page only after i press the outputLink. Hence, what should I put in outputLink so that when I press the link, it will direct me to the pageBlock that I want. Or there are still another way except from outputLink.

Now, the code below show the <apex:pageBlock title="Examination Result"> is stick with <apex:pageBlock title="Grade and Result" >. But what I want is after I press View, it will show the Grade and Result in the same VF page but without Examination Result pageBlock.

<apex:pageBlock title="Examination Result" rendered="{!showRecords}" >
	    <!--apex:pageBlock title="Examination Result"-->
	        <table>
	            <tr>
	                <td><apex:outputLabel >Current Date:</apex:outputLabel></td>
	                <td><apex:outputText value="{!myCurrentDate}"/></td>
	            </tr>
	         </table>   
		    <apex:outputPanel>	    
				    <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!resultList}" var="rl">

<apex:column value="{!rl.Exam_Date__c}"/>
					    <apex:column value="{!rl.Exam_Token__r.Exam_Type__c}"/>
					    <apex:column value="{!rl.Exam_Token__r.Proficiency_Level__c}"/>
					    <apex:column value="{!rl.Exam_CorrectAns__c}"/>
					    <apex:column value="{!rl.Exam_Token__r.Total_Question__c}"/>
					    <apex:column value="{!rl.Exam_Score__c}"/>
				        <apex:column >
				        	<apex:facet name="header">Grade and Result</apex:facet>
				        	<apex:outputLink value="/" >View</apex:outputLink>		                  
				        </apex:column>
				    </apex:pageBlockTable>
		    </apex:outputPanel > 

<apex:pageBlock title="Grade and Result" >
			    <apex:outputPanel id="myPreviousResult">
			    </apex:outputPanel>

Thanks!!!