• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Let me start by saying that I followed the tutorial here (https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/platform/event-relay/guide/relay-events-section.html) and got it working great and deployed that funcitonality to production. 

In the same sandbox that was working weeks prior I noticed that the events were being generated in Salesforce (as I could see them in workbech) but the events are not being sent to AWS EventBridge partner event source. I thought that the partner event source could be broken or something so I attempted to create a new one and even that isn't working. Where I notice the issue is when I create the Event Relay Configuration I then query to see the status of the EventRelayFeedback and there I can see that the RemoteResource (connection to AWS EventBridge) is not created. What should I do next? How can I troulbeshoot or fix this?

I have a custom object that I'm using a lightning:fileUpload with and the moment the file a .png is selected there's a modal displayed that with the error "Can't upload file" could someone help me with this? Below is the code that I'm using:

<lightning:fileUpload label="add attachment" 
						multiple="true" 
						recordId="{!v.recordId}" 
						onuploadfinished="{!c.handleUploadFinished}" 
						accept=".doc, .docx, .pdf, .xls, .xlsx, .csv, .jpg, .png, .heic"/>

Right now we've got the Marketing Cloud Connect Managed Package syncing individual email results to contact records so we can track emails that have been sent to contacts and if they've opened them. We'd like to extend that functionality and bring that into a single page in communities that we're using for a landing page for all links for our company. Would it be possible to display those emails on a single page in communities that reflects marketing emails that have been sent to that user and when they click on it open that email to view it?

Thanks,

Ken
I've got a lightning component that I'm working on and I can see that that javascript file is loading properly (in chrome developer console) from static resources as shown below. 

<ltng:require scripts="{!join(',' ,
			$Resource.Main_Assets + '/scripts/embed.min.js',
		)}"
		afterScriptsLoaded="{!c.doInit}"	
	/>

The problem is that I'm attempting to access a variable within that javascript file through a lightning component helper.js file.

Lightning Component - Home.cmp
- Loads the static resource js file.

Lightning Component JavaScript Controller File - HomeController.js
- Calls a function on the helper to then access and use the variable.
doInit: function(cmp, event, helper){            helper.setupItem();
}

Lightning Component JavaScript Helper File - HomeHelper.js
setupItem: function() {
// This is where I'm trying to access the value from the static resource, but it's not letting me access it.

console.log(variableNameFromStaticResourceJSFile);

);

The question is, how can I access that variable from the static resource all the way down inside of the HomeHelper.js file?

Thanks.

Is there a way to query all cases in an org using SOQL to see if there is a case with a specific order number particular to our business that has been submitted already?
Would a profile assignment be considered metadata?

Let me start by saying that I followed the tutorial here (https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/platform/event-relay/guide/relay-events-section.html) and got it working great and deployed that funcitonality to production. 

In the same sandbox that was working weeks prior I noticed that the events were being generated in Salesforce (as I could see them in workbech) but the events are not being sent to AWS EventBridge partner event source. I thought that the partner event source could be broken or something so I attempted to create a new one and even that isn't working. Where I notice the issue is when I create the Event Relay Configuration I then query to see the status of the EventRelayFeedback and there I can see that the RemoteResource (connection to AWS EventBridge) is not created. What should I do next? How can I troulbeshoot or fix this?

Would a profile assignment be considered metadata?