• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a visualforce page on the record detail page layout of an object.

If certain criteria is met, I need the user to interact with the page and enter some information. How can I prevent navigating away from the record detail page if this information has not been entered? This is currently in classic, and ideal solution would also be compatible in lightning.
I'm just starting out doing some contracting work with Salesforce admin/development.

I'm having trouble figuring out exactly what to put in a Scope of Work (SOW) agreement. Does anybody have a template that they use for a Scope of Work agreement and/or NDA they would be willing to share? Any tips that you wish you knew when you were getting started that you can share?
I have a visualforce page on the record detail page layout of an object.

If certain criteria is met, I need the user to interact with the page and enter some information. How can I prevent navigating away from the record detail page if this information has not been entered? This is currently in classic, and ideal solution would also be compatible in lightning.
I am stuck on this trailhead. I followed all the steps but the Promote to Global Value Set button never appears.