• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, 

I am looking to populate the address fields by using the longitude and latitude coordinates. 

I can look this information up with Google Maps API but I don't know how to get this information into my Salesforce fields, 
Here is an example of google link https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/geocode/json?latlng=40.714224,-73.961452&result_type=street_address&key=AIzaSyB9SidQvZbhRlDax3Vvg8ak0hE0nxk7seo

Can anyone assist?

Thanks
-Heather
Hi All

How can i integrate salesforce with WhatsApp .I am not sure it is possible by REST/SOAP .
I have a lightning component that implements lightning:actionOverride how do I get the recordId of the parent when the action is triggered from a related list?
Hi All,

I have a scenario where i have to pass one variable value from parent component to child component controller to perform further execution on the basis of that variable value which we passed from parent.

Please let me know the solution/syntax for the same.

Thanks,
Abhinav Sharma

I have a Hierarchy Custom setting with one field IsProcessed.

My batch apex will run only when the value of  IsProcessed is true. After processing I need to update the value to false. I doubt whether it is possible.

Is there a way I can update a custom setting field value using apex.

Appreciate your help.