• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
We updated an opportunity's stage to Closed Won, but a draft contract for the associated account wasn't created. Make sure the Closed Won criteria node and its associated action are configured correctly.

I am getting this error when trying to complete this challenge. Here is what my screen looks like:
Process Builder

Can anyone help?
I have completed the process build, but I continue to get this error:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Prospect__c]: [Prospect__c]

Where is this error stemming from?
I have created a lead, and now it won't let me convert. This is th error message that I am receiving:
Converting A Lead
I am on the trailhead section that says "Creat a sales process". The instructions say:
From Setup, click Customize | Opportunities | Sales Processes.
Click New.
To create the first new process for your organization, create a Master process.
Give your sales process a unique but descriptive name. For example, Retail Sales.
Optionally, add a description.
By default, all stages are included in a new process. Remove stages you don’t want to include by clicking the stage name in the Selected Values area, and then clicking the Remove arrow to move the unwanted stage to the Available Values area. For example, if you qualify all leads before converting leads to opportunities, remove Qualification from the selected values.
Click Save.
The problem is, I don't have a "Sales Process" field. I am using Lightining. Can anyone help?Sales Process Field
I have deleted this, and redone it twice now. I have also watched the youtube video three times. I am still getting this error message:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Prospect__c]: [Prospect__c]. Propsect is there on field type, and on the Account

Prospect Field
Account setup for challenge incomplete. Please add 'Prospect', 'Customer' and 'Pending' picklist values to the Account 'Type' field

Here is my account type screen:
Account Type Fields

Please help
I am gettign an error on the Challenge for Formulas & Validations. I have logged ou and back in several times. Can someone tell me what I should do in this case?
Here are my screens:
Error on ChallengeFormula On Challenge
We updated an opportunity's stage to Closed Won, but a draft contract for the associated account wasn't created. Make sure the Closed Won criteria node and its associated action are configured correctly.

I am getting this error when trying to complete this challenge. Here is what my screen looks like:
Process Builder

Can anyone help?
I have deleted this, and redone it twice now. I have also watched the youtube video three times. I am still getting this error message:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Prospect__c]: [Prospect__c]. Propsect is there on field type, and on the Account

Prospect Field
Account setup for challenge incomplete. Please add 'Prospect', 'Customer' and 'Pending' picklist values to the Account 'Type' field

Here is my account type screen:
Account Type Fields

Please help
I am gettign an error on the Challenge for Formulas & Validations. I have logged ou and back in several times. Can someone tell me what I should do in this case?
Here are my screens:
Error on ChallengeFormula On Challenge
I've been working on this trail for a bit - and while I undertsand the concepts, I'm stumped on why I'm getting this error: 

A Create a Record action for the Closed Won criteria node isn't properly configured. Make sure that it creates a draft contract according to the instructions in the ‘Create contract for closed opportunity’ task action. Make sure that Start Date is set by using a formula.

I've gone over all of the workflow tasks information to recreate the contact. If I activate the process and close an opportunity, it creates a contract with the expected information and the date is 1mo away with 12mo term. The workflow's task (which is the template for the actual contract) specifies the following: 

Use the closed opportunity to create a contract for the associated account. 

Account: The account associated with this opportunity
Contract Start Date: 1 month from today
Contract Term: 12
Here are my actions: 
User-added image

The Contract Start Date is set to the following formula:
DATE(
    YEAR(Today()) +
    FLOOR((1 + MONTH(Today())) / 12) -
    IF (MOD(MONTH(Today()) + 1, 12) = 0,
        0),

MOD((1 + MONTH(Today()) - 1), 12) + 1,

DAY(Today())
)

Again, for all practical purposes I'm passing this, as it functions and the contract is created. But I must be missing some small detail, named field, something that's tripping up the validation settings. Any help is appreciated!

The challenge as follows:

For purposes of local regulation new customers must be approved by the legal team.

When an Account has the value of 'Prospect' in the Type field, a user will click the 'Submit for Approval' button to launch an approval process. The process will only happen if Type is 'Prospect' and there are more than 500 employees. Upon entry of the process, Type will become 'Pending' and be locked. If approved, Type will be set to 'Customer' and be unlocked. If not approved, Type will be set back to 'Prospect' and will be unlocked.

The Account object's Type field must have the following picklist values: Prospect, Customer, Pending. Before creating the approval process, verify the values in your Account object setup
The approval process name must be 'Approve New Account'.
When user click 'Submit for Approval', the approval must be processed if the Type field is set to 'Prospect' and the value of Employees is greater than 500.
Upon entering the approval process, set the Type field to 'Pending' and lock the record.
Normally the approver would be someone else. In this instance, assign yourself to be the approver.
If approved, set the Type field to 'Customer' and unlock the record.
If not approved, set the Type field back to 'Prospect', and unlock the record.

I am getting error message: Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Process failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, missing required field: [nextApproverIds]: [nextApproverIds]

This are the steps I did:

Created approval process called Approve New Account
Criteria Account Type field equals Prospect and Account Employees field greater than 500
Final Approval Actions - Update Type field to Customer
Final Rejection Actions - Update Type field to Prospect

What am I missing that I received the error message?  Please help.

Thanks.