• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi I am trying to complete the Build Logic to Reassign Accounts in the Build an Account Reassignment Wizard Badge and I am getting the following error:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: CMHOEIFC

Challenge URL:  https://trailhead.salesforce.com/projects/flow_reassign/steps/flow_reassign_reassign
HI,  I am trying to complete the trail : Enable and Configure Lightning Knowledge

I have reached the following step:
Configure Lightning Knowledge
You can create record types to distinguish types of Knowledge articles and custom fields to store different types of information. Category 1 Biking is starting with a simple FAQ record type, and a single text field to capture the article content.
From Setup, enter Knowledge Object Setup in Quick Find, then select Knowledge Object Setup.

I have an issue in that I can not find 'Knowledge Object Setup'

It simply seems to be totally missing.

I've check both classic and lightening and its in neither (I assume it will be in classic).  I've checked my profile and I have a tick next to 'Knowledge User'.    I am not sure what I am doing wrong here.  

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Alex

The video on Rock Your Future with Salesforce >Build a Lemonade Stand App>Make a Business Plan is shown as 'Access Denied'  I doubt it is important to passing the project, but I thought someone might want to look at it.

HI,  I am trying to complete the trail : Enable and Configure Lightning Knowledge

I have reached the following step:
Configure Lightning Knowledge
You can create record types to distinguish types of Knowledge articles and custom fields to store different types of information. Category 1 Biking is starting with a simple FAQ record type, and a single text field to capture the article content.
From Setup, enter Knowledge Object Setup in Quick Find, then select Knowledge Object Setup.

I have an issue in that I can not find 'Knowledge Object Setup'

It simply seems to be totally missing.

I've check both classic and lightening and its in neither (I assume it will be in classic).  I've checked my profile and I have a tick next to 'Knowledge User'.    I am not sure what I am doing wrong here.  

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Alex

I receive this error when I check my challenge.

User-added image
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
An account with a related opportunity did not calculate the correct potential value.

The task was to Create a rollup summary field that determines the potential value of the opportunities associated with an account.
Add a custom field to the standard account object that provides a rollup summary of the total expected revenue from all related opportunities.The rollup summary field should be labeled 'Potential Value' and have the Field Name of 'Potential_Value'. The resulting API name should be 'Potential_Value__c'.
The rollup summary should calculate the total expected revenue of all the opportunities related to the account.

Here is a snap shot of my work. Any suggestions as to why this is failing?

User-added image

Thanks,
Darren