• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
On the Admin Beginner, Salesforce1 Mobile Customization, Create Global Actions exercise.
I created the New Global Action called New Prospect.  The exercise states to add the field name, Stage, to the Layout.  However, there is NO Stage field on the Layout. Please see screenshot.  Is the Stage field a new field to be added?  Please advise. global actions new prospect layout missing Stage field
Trying to complete the Salesforce Platform Basics, Get Started with Salesforce Platform.  
Customize the Salesforce Platform Challenge:
I added the new field under Contacts, Prequalified Amount. The field name was automatically created/assigned as "Prequalified_A__c".  The data field type is currency.  I tested it to make sure, but I'm getting this error.  

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The field 'Prequalified_Amount__c' either does not exists on the Contact object or it is not of type currency.

Thus, I manually edited the field name to "Prequalifed_Amount__c", but then  this error displays: 
Error: The custom field name you provided Prequalified_Amount__c on object Contact can only contain alphanumeric characters, must begin with a letter, cannot end with an underscore or contain two consecutive underscore characters, and must be unique across all Contact fields.

How do I resolve the first error?
Trying to complete the Salesforce Platform Basics, Get Started with Salesforce Platform.  
I added the new field under Contacts, Prequalified Amount. The field name was automatically created/assigned as "Prequalified_A__c".  The data field type is currency.  I tested it to make sure, but I'm getting this error.  

The field 'Prequalified_Amount__c' either does not exists on the Contact object or it is not of type currency.

Thus, I manually edited the field name to "Prequalifed_Amount__c", but then  this error displays: 
Error: The custom field name you provided Prequalified_Amount__c on object Contact can only contain alphanumeric characters, must begin with a letter, cannot end with an underscore or contain two consecutive underscore characters, and must be unique across all Contact fields.