• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Team,

We have one requirement like,   I have created one custon DateTime field(Field Name: TestDateTime__c) on User object. Now i need to display that datetime filed in visulaforce page as per the user's Timezone. And when i change the user timezone on user record, the datetime field on VF page should be displayed according to the timezone update. Can anyone please help me out with apex code for this requirement.

Quick response would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Balaji A
Hi Team,
I have created a user as System Admin and provided 'Grant Account Login access' to that user. Now i can able to login with that user into sandbox. But when i logged out from that user, i shoud redirected to System Admin page insted i am logging out from salesforce completely. 
Can anyone help me this pls..

Thanks,
Balaji A
Hi Team,

I am pretty new to salesforce. Can any one please help me out with how to add or rename a company name for role hirarchy.
Please refer following screenshot.
User-added image

Quick response would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Balaji A
Hi Team,

I am literally want to know, what is Milestone in salesforce?

And i cant find any Milestone option in my Qick find box. From which release it ia available in salesforce?

Thanks,
Balaji A

Hi,

I am having 'AccountMergeController' apex class in develoer sandbox and have deployed to Fullcopy sandbox. And in developer sandox i have added some logic to the controller and deployed again to fullcopy.

In this deployement will the controller in fullcopy get override with the controller in Developer sandbox? or another calss will create?

Thanks,
Balaji A
Hi,
As i am new to salesforce, i need some help in writing test calss. The following is the trigger code.

trigger HoldingEmailPhoneMobileUpdate on Contact (before insert, before update) {
 if(trigger.isInsert||trigger.isUpdate){
              for(Contact con:trigger.new){
                if(con.Holding_Email_Valid__c== True){
                  con.Email=con.Holding_Email__c;
                  }
                if(con.Holding_Phone_Valid__c==True){
                 con.Phone=con.Holding_Phone__c;

}
                if(con.Holding_Mobile_Valid__c==True){
                 con.MobilePhone=con.Holding_Mobile__c;
                } 
               }
           }
        }

Can you Please provide me the test code for the above trigger.

Thanks,
Balaji A
Hi,
i have created one duplicate rule on Account for Email uniqueness. But when i try to save an account record with duplicate email am recieving anunexpected error as follows. Pls go through follwing screenshots for rsference.
User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image

Quick answer would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Balaji A

Hi ,

I am pretty new to salesforce development. I am having a requirement like 'i need to display a custom button on User detail page and it should be visible for few people only'.

I was trying to edit User page layout to add new button but not able to add that. Quick response would be appreciate.

How to deploy Approval Process by using changesets. And please let me know which componets we cant deploy using changesets.
Hi ,

I am working with 'Test Generator' app to generate test code for a trigger. But i cant able to view that trigger name in select trigger dropdown. For reference pls go with following screenshot.  trigger name: Duplicatetriggerfortest. Pls respond quickly

User-added image

Thanks,
Balaji a

Hi,  I am new to salesforce development. We are having 'Payee__c' Object in our org and while i am updating any Payee record that previous values should be stored in "Test__c' Obj with a new record creation. Pls go with following code for reference. The code is executing with no errors, but while updating Payee record the old values not storing in Test obj. Quick response will be appreciated. 

trigger TestRecordInsert on Payee__c (Before Update) {
    List<Test__c> test= new List<Test__c>();
    For(Payee__c p:Trigger.old){
        Test__c t=new Test__c();
        t.Amount1__c = p.Amount__c;
        t.Payee_amount__c = p.Payee_amount__c;
        t.payee_name__c = p.payee_name__c;
        test.add(t);

}
Insert test;
}
Hi,

I am having 'AccountMergeController' apex class in develoer sandbox and have deployed to Fullcopy sandbox. And in developer sandox i have added some logic to the controller and deployed again to fullcopy.

In this deployement will the controller in fullcopy get override with the controller in Developer sandbox? or another calss will create?

Thanks,
Balaji A
Hi Team,
I have created a user as System Admin and provided 'Grant Account Login access' to that user. Now i can able to login with that user into sandbox. But when i logged out from that user, i shoud redirected to System Admin page insted i am logging out from salesforce completely. 
Can anyone help me this pls..

Thanks,
Balaji A
Hi ,

I am pretty new to salesforce development. I am having a requirement like 'i need to display a custom button on User detail page and it should be visible for few people only'.

I was trying to edit User page layout to add new button but not able to add that. Quick response would be appreciate.