• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to look at Community search terms from past months.  I have saved weekly data export files.  Can I find this information in them?  The data that I am looking for from past months is what I can see in the "Search Frequency by Term" Community report.  I was looking for an object in Data Loader that would have this information, but I don't see one.  I am thinking this information might be stored differently.  The bottom line is that I am trying to see the data from previous months.  I have weekly data exports of all my objects, etc. saved.
I am trying to find the creation date of some of my Community pages.  I am not seeing how I can find this information.  I am looking in Salesforce and in Visual Studio.  Can I retrieve this information from a table?
We have been using Salesforce Community to display data on our public website and to portal users.  We are seeing significant performance problems that Salesforce is indicating is due to the large # of webpages (300+) that we have.  Because this appears to be a limitation of Communities, we are looking at other solutions - a website running on something different that pulls data from Salesforce.  Is anyone doing this and what seems to be working well?  Does anyone have good performance with a Community that has 300+ web pages?
I have a page that contains images stored in static resources.  They are inconsistently displaying.  I just tried to manually display the image that isn't displaying.  I receive the message:

The image "https://niimbl.force.com/sfsites/c/resource/niimblLightning/images/Logo-CarnegieMellonUniversity.png" cannot be displayed because it contains errors.

Thoughts?

I have the following aura component that has been displaying the record content for external customer community login users. Sometime during the past few days something has changed & the users aren't able to see the content of the fields anymore. I verified that the profile has rights to the field. When logged in as an administrator, I can see the field data in the portal. Thoughts?
<aura:component description="NIIMBL_Project_Details"
                access="global"
                implements="flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes,flexipage:availableForRecordHome,force:hasRecordId,forceCommunity:availableForAllPageTypes">
    <aura:attribute name="ProjectID" type="String" />
    <aura:attribute name="showPublications" default="false"  type="Boolean" access="global"/>    
    <aura:attribute name="showProjectAbstract" default="false"  type="Boolean" access="global"/>    
    <aura:attribute name="showProjectHighlights" default="false"  type="Boolean" access="global"/>    
    <aura:attribute name="showWBSSummary" default="false"  type="Boolean" access="global"/>    
    <aura:attribute name="showImpacts" default="false"  type="Boolean" access="global"/>    

<lightning:recordViewForm recordId="{!v.ProjectID}"
                              objectApiName="Project__c">
        <aura:if isTrue="{!v.showProjectHighlights}">
            <div class="slds-grid">
                <div class="slds-col slds-size_3-of-3">
                    <lightning:outputField variant="label-hidden" fieldName="Project_Highlights__c" />
                </div>
            </div>
        </aura:if>
                <aura:if isTrue="{!v.showProjectAbstract}">
            <div class="slds-grid">
                    <lightning:outputField variant="label-hidden" fieldName="Abstract__c" />
                </div>
            </div>

<aura:if isTrue="{!v.showWBSSummary}">
            <div class="slds-grid">
                    <lightning:outputField variant="label-hidden" fieldName="WBS_Summary__c" />
                </div>
            </div>
    </lightning:recordViewForm>
</aura:component>

I am trying to complete a module on communities.  I am receiving the following error.  I have deleted all of my asset library files & emptied the organization's recycle bin.  Thoughts?

User-added image
I want to delete a couple of objects for which I have a couple of VF pages/apex classes associated with.  I no longer need them.  I have been creating the VF pages/apex classes via the Developer's console.  I use change/deployment to move them into production.  I don't have anything else setup.  How can I get rid of them.  It is important that I get rid of them because I have a few hundred Community licenses that are limited to how many custom objects they can access.  I need to add more & want to get rid of the unneeded ones.  Thank you!
I would like to show/hide records in VF if a value exists in a multi-select picklist.  Typically to render something true or false, I use == to check.  However, I can't do this with a mutli-select picklist.  Thoughts?  I am thinking something like the following needs to happen.

rendered="{!IF(contactskill.areas_of_expertise__c.contains(skill), true, false)}
I am looking for coding advice... The bottom line is that I am dealing with three objects - Contacts, Skills, and a junction table.  I want to display the data such that it appears as it would in a grouped by report.  A skill with the contacts with that skill under it (without the skill repeating).  Currently, I retrieve the records from the junction object and put them in an arraylist.  I then take that list and pickout the skills and put them in a string.  VF loops through the string and in the table displays records whose skill is equal to the string element that we are on.  Below is the code I have that works but is slow loading.
// <apex:page showHeader="false" action="{!load}" standardStylesheets="true" standardController="account" extensions="DisplayContactExpertise" sidebar="false" docType="html-5.0" applyBodyTag="False" applyHtmlTag="False">
<style type="text/css">
        body {
    background-color: white;
}
        .pbTitle {
        white-space:nowrap;
        border:white;
    }
    </style>
    <form>

<apex:repeat value="{!skills}" var="skill">
    <apex:pageBlock title="{!skill}" >
<apex:pageBlockSection columns="1" >
            <apex:actionStatus id="mystatus" startText="Loading.....">
            <apex:facet name="stop">
            <apex:outputPanel id="out">

<apex:pageBlockTable align="center" border="3" value="{!contactskills}" var="contactskill" columnsWidth="200px, 200px, 400px">
<apex:column headerValue="Organization" rendered="{!IF(skill == contactskill.mkskill__r.name, true, false)}"> 
<apex:outputLink style="text-decoration:none" value="/{!contactskill.contact__r.ID}">{!contactskill.contact__r.name}</apex:outputLink>
</apex:column>
    <apex:column headerValue="Organization" rendered="{!IF(skill == contactskill.mkskill__r.name, true, false)}"> 
<apex:outputLink style="text-decoration:none" value="/{!contactskill.contact__r.ID}">{!contactskill.contact__r.email}</apex:outputLink>
<apex:outputLink style="text-decoration:none" value="/{!contactskill.contact__r.ID}">{!contactskill.contact__r.account.name}</apex:outputLink>
    </apex:pageBlockTable>
                 </apex:outputPanel>
            </apex:facet>
            </apex:actionStatus>
</apex:pageBlockSection>
    </apex:pageBlock>
  </apex:repeat>
    </form>
</apex:page>

<apex:page showHeader="false" standardStylesheets="true" standardController="account" extensions="DisplayContactExpertise" sidebar="false" docType="html-5.0" applyBodyTag="False" applyHtmlTag="False">
    <style type="text/css">
            body {
    }
            .pbTitle {
        }
        </style>
        <apex:form ID="TheForm">

<apex:pageBlock >
   <apex:pageBlockTable align="center" border="3" value="{!contactskills}" var="contactskill" columnsWidth="200px">
          <apex:outputText value="name={!contactskill.mkskill__r.name}"></apex:outputText>
         <!-- apex:outputLink style="text-decoration:none">DifferentContactNames</apex:outputLink -->

<!-- Define the JavaScript function sayHello-->
             <apex:actionFunction name="sayHello" action="{!load}" reRender="TheForm"  status="mystatus"/>
        </apex:form>
        <!--
            Call the sayHello JavaScript function using a script element
        -->
        <script>
            sayHello();
        </script>

I would like to diisplay a loading message to let the users know the data is being loaded.  I found some code online that it sounds like should work, but I am not getting a message displayed.  The users click on a tab in Community to get the page to load.  I am hoping someone has a suggestion as to what I need to change to get a loading message.  Below is my code.
<apex:page showHeader="false" action="{!load}" standardStylesheets="true" standardController="account" extensions="DisplayContactExpertise" sidebar="false" docType="html-5.0" applyBodyTag="False" applyHtmlTag="False">

<style type="text/css">
        body {
}
        .pbTitle {
    }
    </style>

<form>

<apex:pageBlockTable align="center" border="3" value="{!contactskills}" var="contactskill" columnsWidth="200px, 200px, 400px">
<apex:outputLink style="text-decoration:none" value="/{!contactskill.contact__r.ID}">{!contactskill.contact__r.name}</apex:outputLink>
<apex:outputLink style="text-decoration:none" value="/{!contactskill.contact__r.ID}">{!contactskill.contact__r.email}</apex:outputLink>
<apex:outputLink style="text-decoration:none" value="/{!contactskill.contact__r.ID}">{!contactskill.contact__r.account.name}</apex:outputLink>
    </form>

For some reason I am getting blank rows in a PageBlockTable when I am rendering the contents for certain records hidden.  The data is hidden, but the blank rows still appear.  Any thoughts?  Thank you!
<apex:page controller="DisplayGC" action="{!load}" sidebar="false">  
  <apex:sectionHeader  />

<apex:repeat value="{!tiers}" var="tier">

<apex:pageBlock title="{!tier}" >
<apex:pageBlockSection columns="1" title="{!tier}">
    <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!contacts}" var="contact">
          <apex:column> 
    <apex:outputText value="{!contact.Name}" 
                      rendered="{!IF(tier == contact.Tier_Level__c, true, false)}">
     </apex:outputText>
I think I am making a very basic error but can't seem to figure it out.  I am trying to reference a custom object (Fee_Discount__c) but am getting an invalid type error.

public with sharing class FutureMeetings_CC {
    public List<Fee_Discount__c> fee{get;set;}
    public FutureMeetings_CC() {
        fee = new List<Fee_Discount__c>();
}
}
I am hoping to produce Controller/VF pages to display data in the following manner.  I think I need to use wrappers, but I am not sure what I am doing.  I would really appreciate any help.  Thank you!  Michele

Account.tier
    Account.Name   Contact.Name

Account.tier

I am successfully displaying a VF page of a list of accounts in Communities.  It looks good when logged in as a System Administrator & a typical Salesforce user.  However, when I login with a Community license there is a dark grey box around the VF page.  I don't understand what is happening - why visually the colors on the page aren't the same.  Is there a right th user needs that he doesn't have?  I believe I tried adding all the possible rights to the user's profile & the problem isn't fixed.  User-added imageUser-added image
I have a VF action butotn on the account record that currently shows the contacts that have that account listed as their primary account.  I would also like to include in the list contacts that have been "related" to that account as well.  Below is my current apex and VF code.

APEX
public with sharing class DisplayContactsmk
{
    ApexPages.StandardController con;
    account ee;
    List<Account>lstaccount = new List<Account>();
    List<contact>lstcontacts = new List<contact>();
    public DisplayContactsmk(ApexPages.StandardController controller)
    {
        // employee__c ee=(employee__c)controller.getRecord();
        con=controller;
    }
    public List<contact>getconts()
    {
        ee=(account)con.getRecord();
        lstcontacts.clear();
        accIds.clear();
        lstaccount.clear();
        if(ee.name<>null)
        {
            lstaccount=[select id,name from Account where name=:ee.Name];
        }
        for(Integer i=0;i<lstaccount.size();i++)
        {
            accIds.add(lstaccount[i].Id);
        }
        lstcontacts=[select id,name,lastname, firstname, title, email, rcc_rep__c, tac_rep__c, wac_rep__c, 
                     gc_rep__c,phone,accountId from contact where accountid in:accIds order by lastname];
        return lstcontacts;
    }
    set<string>accIds = new set<string>();
}

VF Page
<apex:page standardController="account" extensions="DisplayContactsmk">
    <apex:form id="f1">
    <apex:pageBlock >
        <apex:pageBlockSection >
            <apex:outputField rendered="FALSE" value="{!account.name}"/><br/>

<apex:pageBlockTable align="center" columnswidth="100px, 100px, 100px, 100px" border="1" value="{!conts}" var="c" id="tbl">
              <apex:column headerValue="Last Name">
                  <apex:outputLink value="/{!c.ID}">{!c.lastname}</apex:outputLink>
                    <apex:column headerValue="First Name" value="{!c.firstname}"/>
                    <apex:column headerValue="Phone" value="{!c.phone}"/>
                     <apex:column headerValue="Email" value="{!c.email}"/>
                                     </apex:pageBlockTable><br/>

</apex:form>

As Salesforce users, are we allowed to use Google maps without a key?  It seems like we should be able to since Google maps are used in Trailhead & they show up in Contacts & Organizations.

Thank you,
Michele
I am very happy to have made my first successful VisualForce page to display a map of my accounts.  It looks good in the Developer Console Preview in my sandbox.  I would now like to try to add it to my Lightning homepage.  I am not sure what I need to do.  I am looking for guidance or an article that tells me what to do at this point.  Below is my code (that I modified from a Trailhead tutorial).

<apex:page sidebar="false" showheader="false" controller="MemberMap">

<head>
<style type="text/css">
  html { height: 100% }
  body { height: 100%; margin: 0; padding: 0 }
  #map-canvas { height: 100% }
</style>
<script src="https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?sensor=false"></script>
<script>
var map;

function initialize() {
    var mapOptions = {
        center: new google.maps.LatLng(38.75408327579141, -96.416015625),
        zoom: 4
    };
    map = new google.maps.Map(document.getElementById("map-canvas"), mapOptions);
    loadHotels();
}

function loadHotels() {
    Visualforce.remoting.Manager.invokeAction('{!$RemoteAction.MemberMap.findAll}',
        function(result, event){
            if (event.status) {
                for (var i=0; i<result.length; i++) {
                    var id = result[i].Id;
                    var name = result[i].Name;
                    var lat = result[i].Latitude__c;
                    var lng = result[i].Longitude__c;
                    addMarker(id, name, lat, lng);
                }
            } else {
                alert(event.message);
            }
        },
        {escape: true}
    );
}

function addMarker(id, name, lat, lng) {
    var marker = new google.maps.Marker({
            position: new google.maps.LatLng(lat, lng),
            map: map,
            title: name
    });
    google.maps.event.addListener(marker, 'click', function(event) {
        window.top.location = '/' + id;
    });
}

google.maps.event.addDomListener(window, 'load', initialize);

</script>
</head>
<body>
  <div id="map-canvas"/>
</body>

I want to look at Community search terms from past months.  I have saved weekly data export files.  Can I find this information in them?  The data that I am looking for from past months is what I can see in the "Search Frequency by Term" Community report.  I was looking for an object in Data Loader that would have this information, but I don't see one.  I am thinking this information might be stored differently.  The bottom line is that I am trying to see the data from previous months.  I have weekly data exports of all my objects, etc. saved.
I am trying to find the creation date of some of my Community pages.  I am not seeing how I can find this information.  I am looking in Salesforce and in Visual Studio.  Can I retrieve this information from a table?
I am using jquery in my lightning component in the form of a date picker. However I noticed that when initially accessing the account record my lightning component is on it does not load the picker until after i refresh. Once refreshed it loads every single time until I leave the record and return.

E.g. Go to account
  1. click the date field
  2. no load
  3. refresh page
  4. click the date field
  5. loads
  6. go to lead object
  7. go back to account
  8. click date
  9. doesn't load. 

Here's the code from the JS. 
//script used to initialize the JQUERY in the backend
        $(document).ready(function(){ 
          //Restrict past date selection in date picker  
            $( "#datepickerId" ).datepicker({
                beforeShowDay: function(date) {
                   var lastday = function(y,m){
return  new Date(y, m +1, 0);

//console.log(lastday(2017,0));
                    var today = new Date();
                    var twoDaysAgo = new Date();
                    var lastUpdated = component.get("v.lastUpdated");
                    var lastUyear = lastUpdated.toString().substring(0,4);
                    var lastUday = lastUpdated.toString().substring(8,10);
                    var lastUmonth = lastUpdated.toString().substring(5,7);
                    var earliestDate = new Date('2017','5','30');
                    var lastUpdatedFormatted = new Date(lastUyear,lastUmonth-1,lastUday);

twoDaysAgo.setDate(twoDaysAgo.getDate()-2);
                    var lastDate = lastday(date.getYear(),date.getMonth())
                    var dayOfWeek = lastDate.toString().substring(0, 3);
                    console.log(lastUpdatedFormatted + ' test ' + date); 
                    if( date > earliestDate && date <= lastUpdatedFormatted  && ( date.toString().substring(3, 10) === lastUpdatedFormatted.toString().substring(3, 10) || lastDate.toString().substring(3, 10) === date.toString().substring(3, 10)) ){
                        console.log(date.toString().substring(0, 3));
                        return [true];
                    } 
                    else{
                        return [false];
                    }     
                },
            });           
        });

And the code in the HTML portion of the component. 

<!--add jQuery UI style CSS file and jQuery, jQuery UI javaScript files--> 
    <ltng:require styles="{! $Resource.jQuery_UI + '/jquery-ui-1.12.1/jquery-ui.min.css'}" 
                  scripts="{!join(',', 
                           $Resource.jquery224 ,   
                           $Resource.jQuery_UI + '/jquery-ui-1.12.1/jquery-ui.min.js')
                           }" afterScriptsLoaded="{!c.scriptsLoaded}"/>

<input style = "background-color: var(--lwc-colorBackgroundInput,rgb(255, 255, 255));
    border: var(--lwc-borderWidthThin,1px) solid var(--lwc-colorBorderInput,rgb(221, 219, 218));
    border-radius: var(--lwc-borderRadiusMedium,0.25rem);
    width: 100%;
    transition: border var(--lwc-durationQuickly,0.1s) linear,background-color var(--lwc-durationQuickly,0.1s) linear;
    display: inline-block;
    padding: 0 var(--lwc-spacingMedium,1rem) 0 var(--lwc-spacingSmall,0.75rem);
    line-height: var(--lwc-heightInput,1.875rem);
    min-height: calc(var(--lwc-heightInput,1.875rem) + (1px * 2));" type="text" class="slds-input" id="datepickerId" readonly="true"/>
I have a community site tthat  is displayed as blank for guest users even if they have permission to see it. Do you have any ideea what can be the cause ?  

PS: I activated the workspace.
I am trying to complete a module on communities.  I am receiving the following error.  I have deleted all of my asset library files & emptied the organization's recycle bin.  Thoughts?

User-added image
I want to delete a couple of objects for which I have a couple of VF pages/apex classes associated with.  I no longer need them.  I have been creating the VF pages/apex classes via the Developer's console.  I use change/deployment to move them into production.  I don't have anything else setup.  How can I get rid of them.  It is important that I get rid of them because I have a few hundred Community licenses that are limited to how many custom objects they can access.  I need to add more & want to get rid of the unneeded ones.  Thank you!
I would like to show/hide records in VF if a value exists in a multi-select picklist.  Typically to render something true or false, I use == to check.  However, I can't do this with a mutli-select picklist.  Thoughts?  I am thinking something like the following needs to happen.

rendered="{!IF(contactskill.areas_of_expertise__c.contains(skill), true, false)}
I would like to diisplay a loading message to let the users know the data is being loaded.  I found some code online that it sounds like should work, but I am not getting a message displayed.  The users click on a tab in Community to get the page to load.  I am hoping someone has a suggestion as to what I need to change to get a loading message.  Below is my code.
<apex:page showHeader="false" action="{!load}" standardStylesheets="true" standardController="account" extensions="DisplayContactExpertise" sidebar="false" docType="html-5.0" applyBodyTag="False" applyHtmlTag="False">

<style type="text/css">
        body {
}
        .pbTitle {
    }
    </style>

<form>

</form>

I would like to index a custom field on a custom object. The object in question is a Purchase Order object and the field is  the Purchase Order Status field. We are going to be querying this object in an apex class and will be querying up data that is less than 10% of all records. This field is not an external id and we are interfacing this data from an ERP system. Hence I don't want to flag this field as an external id just to have it indexed. In the past we were able to have salesforce support do this for us but now since we are on basic support, the tier 1 support is not assisting with this. Any ideas on how to go about getting this indexed?
I am currently stuck on an issue I am having getting the value of the ui:inputCheckbox Lightning component. In the Lightning Component Developer Guide, the following example is provided:

COMPONENT MARKUP
<aura:component>
    <aura:attribute name="myBool" type="Boolean" default="true"/>
    <ui:inputCheckbox aura:id="checkbox" label="Select?" change="{!c.onCheck}"/>
    <p>Selected:</p>
    <p><ui:outputText class="result" aura:id="checkResult" value="false"/></p>
    <p>The following checkbox uses a component attribute to bind its value.</p>
    <ui:outputCheckbox aura:id="output" value="{!v.myBool}"/>
</aura:component>

COMPONENT CONTROLLER

({
        onCheck: function (cmp, event, helper) {
            var checkCmp = cmp.find("checkbox");
            resultCmp = cmp.find("checkResult");
            resultCmp.set("v.value", "" + **checkCmp.get("v.value")**);
        }
    })

I am currently using the exact pattern in my markup as follows:

MY COMPONENT MARKUP
<div class="pbxs">
         <div class="tc wht pas mhauto"></div>
         <ui:inputCheckbox aura:id="taskCheckBox" text="{!nextsteps.task.Id}"  class="sq-25 checkbox checkbox--default checkbox--states-1 brm mrs bg-secondary-btn sq-22 a-mid dib" change="{!c.handleCheckTask}"/>                                        
    </div>
MY COMPONENT CONTROLLER
handleCheckTask : function(cmp, event, helper) {
            var checkCmp = cmp.find("taskCheckBox");
            console.log("value : " + **checkCmp.get("v.value")**)
    }

Strangely, when I click the checkbox in my component, I get the following aura error:
"Uncaught error in markup://ui:change : checkCmp.get is not a function"

I am not sure why I am getting that error when I am using the same pattern as in the example. I tried re-creating the example from the guide. When I did that, I did not get the error. Can anyone see what I might be missing?