• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Update Opportunities with Competitor and Lost Reason Values
11.The List View is an editable table. Pick a row, hover over the Stage field, and click the pencil icon.

So far so good however since it is preferred to use a sandbox environment instead of a trailhead playground I would expect record types and if
this is the case we might have to add a list view filter for the record type or else inline editing wont work.

My suggestion here to add a note to this module so it might help otheres who are not aware of this.

Kind Regards,
Steffen
Dear Trailhead team, Please note that the video within the resources section is unavailable . The following link should be either updated or removed.

Video: Tighten Your Security with Salesforce Shield Platform Encryption

Another link which should point to the documentation in help,

Which Fields Can I Encrypt?

gives us "404 Document was not found".

Kind Regards
Hi Everyone!

When trying to veryfy the first challenge in "Upload Flag Images into Salesforce Analytics" I am receiving the following error,

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find 'Analytics Cloud Platform' licenses. Please check instructions to login to Wave enabled org.

This is a brand new org. and setup as outlined on the trail.
The org. is connected and lunched - I have repeated this multiple times.

Permission Set Licenses

The error is talking about "Analytics Cloud Platform" licenses which indeed do not exist the licenses available here are "Analytics Cloud Explorer & Analytics Platform" which are Permission Set Licenses.

Any useful suggestion here is highly appricated.
Hi Everyone!

When trying to veryfy the first challenge in "Upload Flag Images into Salesforce Analytics" I am receiving the following error,

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find 'Analytics Cloud Platform' licenses. Please check instructions to login to Wave enabled org.

This is a brand new org. and setup as outlined on the trail.
The org. is connected and lunched - I have repeated this multiple times.

Permission Set Licenses

The error is talking about "Analytics Cloud Platform" licenses which indeed do not exist the licenses available here are "Analytics Cloud Explorer & Analytics Platform" which are Permission Set Licenses.

Any useful suggestion here is highly appricated.