• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Working on this in Trailhead. Get error message:
Picture of error message
My filter logic is set to the filter logic it is supposed to be set to. I tried changing the spacing and if I take out any spaces I get an error in the filter logic. Has anyone else had this problem? Or is there something really incorrect?
Screenshot of filter logic

Hello,
When I am launching a chart on a visualforce page getting the below error:
We can't display this page because your browser blocks cross-domain cookies. Try again with a different supported browser.
Working on this in Trailhead. Get error message:
Picture of error message
My filter logic is set to the filter logic it is supposed to be set to. I tried changing the spacing and if I take out any spaces I get an error in the filter logic. Has anyone else had this problem? Or is there something really incorrect?
Screenshot of filter logic

I am having a hard time getting past the Admin Intermediate "Guide Users Through Your Business Processes with Cloud Flow Designer " Challenge. I keep getting the error: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  Can't find the forceContent:fileUpload Lightning component in the 'New Lead' flow. Make sure the field’s unique name is 'Upload_File'

I've followed all of the directions exactly, get no errors when i'm building the flow and i've tried three different playgrounds and have cleared browser/history and restarted my browser between each one. I can't seem to get past this issue
User-added image
As far as I can see I have set the group members correctly according to instructions, but can't get past this. According to https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=9063A000000e6AYQAY
I need to set a title for each member for it to work - did so, and it still doesn't. This is a very annoying issue - last gasp for the superbadge! Any ideas?
Hi, I have been working on the Admin Beginning trail today and this afternoon I haven't been able to lauch the developer edition. It keeps taking me to a page where it says I have log into Salesforce first but I'm already logged in. I go ahead and log in and then I click again to launch and enter my developer login and it doesn't accept it or give any errors except that I need to log into Salesforce first. I'm a bit confused. I tried a different browser (tried both Chrome and IE) and tried clearing the browser cache. Thanks in advance for your help!