• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm trying to create a report which allows us to verify if a technician who created a case is updating an account or contact field with information... Ideally what I'd like to do is search for cases that have been created and see if the e-mail address field has been updated on the contact and/or account that is associated with said case. 

Incase the description is unclear an example would be...

Incoming call is answered by a technical support agent.
Agent creates a case, associates the case with the name of the person who called in, as well as associating the account that the case belongs to.
Technician is required to update both the account and the contact with an e-mail address

Ideally a report could be run to search cases, and see which cases were created where an account and/or a contact does NOT have information in its e-mail address field.

Is this possible? 

I'm trying to create a report which allows us to verify if a technician who created a case is updating an account or contact field with information... Ideally what I'd like to do is search for cases that have been created and see if the e-mail address field has been updated on the contact and/or account that is associated with said case. 

Incase the description is unclear an example would be...

Incoming call is answered by a technical support agent.
Agent creates a case, associates the case with the name of the person who called in, as well as associating the account that the case belongs to.
Technician is required to update both the account and the contact with an e-mail address

Ideally a report could be run to search cases, and see which cases were created where an account and/or a contact does NOT have information in its e-mail address field.

Is this possible?