• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

There is a certain page that I lost the URL to that would show me what the mergefield codes for a certain salesforce page was with the corresponding data on that salesforce page.

If it was an account, i would copy that salesforce ID and paste it at the end of the URL and it would show me all of the fields on that page with their Mergefield codes with the corresponding data in that field.

Can anyone please help me with this?

Regards,

Memphis

I am trying to have a custom set date range be a static predetermined date range so that it is reportable in a dashboard. The date range is from 6:01 PM on Thursday to the Following Thursday at 6:00 PM. Is This possible?

Or is a preset Date Range able to be set and reportable such as from Friday to Thursday so it comes up on dashboards?

Thank you for your help.
I am trying to restrict search results on related objects. Is there a way to do that?

What I have is basically as follows:

I have on a clients profile two fields which relate to eachother in lookups.

States and Vendors.

The layout is like this:

Joe Farm Fresh Produce
FL (Look up, States Object)
Windixii (Look up, Vendors Object)

Now different states have different vendors. FL has Windixii and Walmart but not Costco. On each of the objects Windixii and Walmart Relates to FL and Vica Versa. Such as we have Windixii in FL, GA and CA.

I wanted to know if I have FL selected on the clients file, if there is a way to restrict the lookup on the "Vendors" field to only be those vendors that relate to that state. So if FL is selected only Windixii and Walmart would show when using the Vendors lookup. And if Windixii is selected, when doing the lookup in the "states" field only FL, GA and CA would show.

Any help you can provide on helping me limit these search results is greatly appreciated.
I'm trying to get the below work but it's not populating the way I want it to.
1. Needs to be true
2. Needs to be true
3. Needs to be true
6  Needs to be true
and if 4 and 5 are true it needs to not appear on the report.

Any ideas On what I need to change as that is the only part that isn't working properly.

(3 OR 2 OR (4 AND 5))Filter Logic: (1 AND (3 OR 2 OR (4 AND 5)) AND 6)
1. Responsible Company equals "Enterprise Insurance Group"
2. Record Type not equal to "PEO"
3. Status equals "Active"
4. Record Type Equal to "Workers Compensation"
5. Premium greater than ""15,000""
6. Special Account not equal to "True"
Hi,

I'm trying to run a report that should validate as follows. The system isn't accepting it and I probably have it parsed incorrectly. Can someone take a look please?

(1 AND 3 (OR  2 (OR  (4 AND 5))) AND 6)
I am trying to do something and wondering if it can be done with a trigger.

I have an email template called "Certificates Send Out" and I want to make it so that when that template is selected, the "From" Email address changes to service@example.com so that any responses to that email goes automatically to that box.

Am I going about this wrong with trying to do a trigger and not something else?
Hello,

I am trying to make it so that I have lets say I have a 50 page mail merge template set up but if there is an "X" on the persons name in the account, page 3 gets deleted. Or if the person is a lead, page 4 gets deleted, etc.

This is probably simple but I just don't know how to do it.

Any help is appreciated in this matter.

Thanks!

I'm trying to get the below work but it's not populating the way I want it to.
1. Needs to be true
2. Needs to be true
3. Needs to be true
6  Needs to be true
and if 4 and 5 are true it needs to not appear on the report.

Any ideas On what I need to change as that is the only part that isn't working properly.

(3 OR 2 OR (4 AND 5))Filter Logic: (1 AND (3 OR 2 OR (4 AND 5)) AND 6)
1. Responsible Company equals "Enterprise Insurance Group"
2. Record Type not equal to "PEO"
3. Status equals "Active"
4. Record Type Equal to "Workers Compensation"
5. Premium greater than ""15,000""
6. Special Account not equal to "True"
Hi,

I'm trying to run a report that should validate as follows. The system isn't accepting it and I probably have it parsed incorrectly. Can someone take a look please?

(1 AND 3 (OR  2 (OR  (4 AND 5))) AND 6)
I am trying to do something and wondering if it can be done with a trigger.

I have an email template called "Certificates Send Out" and I want to make it so that when that template is selected, the "From" Email address changes to service@example.com so that any responses to that email goes automatically to that box.

Am I going about this wrong with trying to do a trigger and not something else?