• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I got some help to build this neat little formula which calculates the value from the estimated live date until the end of the year. However, the value is what we expect to get out of the customer at month 6.

Would it be possible to take this into consideration when calculating the amount?

Amount * (( DATE(YEAR(Estimated_Live_Date__c),12,31) - Estimated_Live_Date__c ) / 30)

Approximate ramp is as follows

10%
20%
40%
60%
80%
100%

Hi,

I'm having trouble calculating the value of an opportunity based on the end of the year.

So if OP X has an estimated live date 02/02/2018 I'd like to see the amount that would generate until the end of the year.

Months left is easy "13 - MONTH(TODAY())"

And the value should be something like this but it doesnt seem to work "Opportunity_Value__c *(MONTH(Estimated_Live_Date__c) + (12*(YEAR(Estimated_Live_Date__c)-YEAR(TODAY()))) - MONTH(TODAY()))"

Can someone help me please?

Hi,

I'm trying to update an apex class so that it pulls information from a custom object owned by the same account as the record in which you are performing the action.

The account is selected within the current object through a lookup field. But I'm not sure how to get that value.

public List<Business_License__c> getBusinessLicenses() {
        return [
            SELECT Licensing_Authority__c, Countries_Regions_covered__c, Expiry__c
            FROM Business_License__c
            WHERE Account.Id = :ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('id')
        ];

Hi,

I'm trying to build a simple validation rule so that an opportunity can't move forward unless X condition has been met. The condition works, always.
How do I make sure it only triggers when stagename = Integrating or Live?

AND (
OR (
ISPICKVAL(StageName, 'Integrating'), 
ISPICKVAL(StageName, 'Live')
),
ISPICKVAL(Account.Integration_Type__c, "")
)

AND( 
ISPICKVAL(Account.Integration_Type__c, ""),
OR( 
ISPICKVAL(StageName, 'Won'), 

)

I am creating a rather complex questionnaire in flow. 

I've noticed a rather odd behaviuor...see the following example:

Q1. Do you have kids?
Yes/No (choice Yes=Truie, choice No=False)

Q2. are you kids at school? (the component visibility for this Q is set if Q1=Yes)
Yes/No

Now, I can finally create a kids profile record

The Kids Profile object includes Q1 and Q2 checkboxes so that I can map to the actual screen questions.

Here is the problem, if I map both Q1 and Q2 on the create records component, but the response for Q1 happens to be No, Q2 gets skipped and in the debug Q2 results to be a null, and consequently a  INVALID_TYPE_ON_FIELD_IN_RECORD error will occur. 

Considering that I know why the error is being triggered, I believe that for a screen funtionality, there should actually be something that ignore the mapping for skipped questions; I can't believe this is not a stardad functionality...

Please let me know if it's just me that I am missing something or it's really like that. 

Hi,

I'm having trouble calculating the value of an opportunity based on the end of the year.

So if OP X has an estimated live date 02/02/2018 I'd like to see the amount that would generate until the end of the year.

Months left is easy "13 - MONTH(TODAY())"

And the value should be something like this but it doesnt seem to work "Opportunity_Value__c *(MONTH(Estimated_Live_Date__c) + (12*(YEAR(Estimated_Live_Date__c)-YEAR(TODAY()))) - MONTH(TODAY()))"

Can someone help me please?

Hi,

I'm trying to update an apex class so that it pulls information from a custom object owned by the same account as the record in which you are performing the action.

The account is selected within the current object through a lookup field. But I'm not sure how to get that value.

public List<Business_License__c> getBusinessLicenses() {
        return [
            SELECT Licensing_Authority__c, Countries_Regions_covered__c, Expiry__c
            FROM Business_License__c
            WHERE Account.Id = :ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('id')
        ];

Hi,

I'm trying to build a simple validation rule so that an opportunity can't move forward unless X condition has been met. The condition works, always.
How do I make sure it only triggers when stagename = Integrating or Live?

AND (
OR (
),
ISPICKVAL(Account.Integration_Type__c, "")
)

AND( 
ISPICKVAL(Account.Integration_Type__c, ""),
OR( 
ISPICKVAL(StageName, 'Won'), 

)