• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

We're thinking about activating Dev Hub in our production org, but I see that once it's been enabled, it can't be disabled. Is there any downside to enabling Dev Hub? Will we still have access to our old sandbox system? There's a lot of in-flight development in the current sandboxes and we don't want to change the way we work yet, we just want to explore Dev Hub and see it working in a practical environment.

Is there anything else we might need to bear in mind when activating Dev Hub? The documentation is a bit patchy on this subject.

Thanks!
Hi all,

We're thinking about activating Dev Hub in our production org, but I see that once it's been enabled, it can't be disabled. Is there any downside to enabling Dev Hub? Will we still have access to our old sandbox system? There's a lot of in-flight development in the current sandboxes and we don't want to change the way we work yet, we just want to explore Dev Hub and see it working in a practical environment.

Is there anything else we might need to bear in mind when activating Dev Hub? The documentation is a bit patchy on this subject.

Thanks!
Hi all,

Thanks!
Hello,

I'm a beginner in APEX and looking to do a basic loop.

Here is my situation. I have 2 fields, start date and end date

I want to do a loop for each month of the period between start and end date.
If more details are needed, start and end date are always 1st of month as per my criteria, and I need to do a basic calculation but I'm stuck with the setting of the loop.

How would you suggest to do this ?

I've been trying to think of something but I can't figure out

Thanks a lot