• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

We started exploring chatbot and got to know that salesforce has an advanced feature to capture any questions asked by the customer which are not configured.So that admin can look into them and add those questions or group them for  reducing future work.

Could any one please elaborate on the feature and share me in case of any useful links.

Thanks & Regards,
BSIN
  • September 26, 2019
Hi All,

I am new to salesforce.

Our requirement is to update few fields from Case Object in Servicenow to Custom Object in Salesforce.

Could some one please check our requirement and suggest the ways how can we achieve it.

Thanks & Regards,
Bsin

• September 04, 2019
Hi Team,

I am facing one peculair issue. When I try to download PDF from Visual Page using the URL in one tab after logged into salesforce in the same browser, it is redirecting me to login page again.

Could any one please check and suggest me what could be the cause for it.

Thanks & Regards,
BB
  • July 08, 2019
Hi, Could some one please share me information on "How to display content only on last page of a PDF in Salesforce "

Thanks in advance
  • June 07, 2019
Hi,

I am new to salesforce . We are exploring ways to enable live chat in our lightning org(Sales cloud) .When I tried to search in google,it shows that it is available in Service cloud.

Could some one please explain me whether it is feasible in Sales cloud or not? If yes,please provide me the steps to enable live chat.

Thanks in advance,
BB
  • February 04, 2019
Hi,

Could some one please suggest me how to write a test class for  a class having more than one method.

Also i have provided the input for record update in test class.But code to executed for before update scenario is not covered by the test class. Could some one guide me what could be the reason.

Thanks & Regards,
BSIN
  • July 27, 2018
Hi,

I am new to salesforce. Got to know that some recent changes happened in salesforce lightning .

Earlier the below code was working fine with salesforce in custom visual force page to get the record ID value from URL:

retURL=ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('retURL')
idURL  = Id.valueOf(retURL.removeStart('/'));

Now when I try to create any record ,the below error is shown:

Invalid id: lightning/cb/record-actions?objectApiName=Object_Name__c&actionName=new&inContextOfRef=1.eyJ0eXBlIjoic3RhbmRhcmRfX29iamVjdFBhZ2UiLCJhdHRyaWJ1dGVzIjp7Im9iamVjdEFwaU5hbWUiOiJDU1RfQ29udGFjdF9Sb2xlX19jIiwiYWN0aW9uTmFtZSI6Imxpc3QifSwic3RhdGUiOnsiZmlsdGVyTmFtZSI6IlJlY2VudCJ9fQ%3D%3D&0.source=alohaHeader

Could some one please check and suggest the way forward.

Thaanks & Regards,
Bsin
  • July 11, 2018
Hi,

I have a requirement to populate "parent account" on Account based on a custom field value. I tried to achieve it through a trigger.
In bulk upsert,if the child account is inserted before the parent account,parent account on child is not getting assigned. 

Accounts data will be upserted to salesforce through a scheduled pentaho job from another application on dailiy basis.

Could some one please advise me how to resolve the issue?

Thanks in advance.

BR,
BB
  • April 13, 2018
Hi All,

I am new to salesforce.

Our requirement is to update few fields from Case Object in Servicenow to Custom Object in Salesforce.

Could some one please check our requirement and suggest the ways how can we achieve it.

Thanks & Regards,
Bsin

• September 04, 2019
Hi All,

I am new to salesforce.

Thanks & Regards,
Bsin

• September 04, 2019
Hi Team,

I am facing one peculair issue. When I try to download PDF from Visual Page using the URL in one tab after logged into salesforce in the same browser, it is redirecting me to login page again.

Could any one please check and suggest me what could be the cause for it.

Thanks & Regards,
BB
  • July 08, 2019
Hi, Could some one please share me information on "How to display content only on last page of a PDF in Salesforce "

Thanks in advance
  • June 07, 2019
Hi,

I am new to salesforce . We are exploring ways to enable live chat in our lightning org(Sales cloud) .When I tried to search in google,it shows that it is available in Service cloud.

Could some one please explain me whether it is feasible in Sales cloud or not? If yes,please provide me the steps to enable live chat.

Thanks in advance,
BB
  • February 04, 2019
Hi,

Could some one please suggest me how to write a test class for  a class having more than one method.

Also i have provided the input for record update in test class.But code to executed for before update scenario is not covered by the test class. Could some one guide me what could be the reason.

Thanks & Regards,
BSIN
  • July 27, 2018
Hi,

I have a requirement to populate "parent account" on Account based on a custom field value. I tried to achieve it through a trigger.
In bulk upsert,if the child account is inserted before the parent account,parent account on child is not getting assigned. 

Accounts data will be upserted to salesforce through a scheduled pentaho job from another application on dailiy basis.

Could some one please advise me how to resolve the issue?

Thanks in advance.

BR,
BB
  • April 13, 2018