• 45 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Scenario: Make synchronous call from SF with a click of a button. User clicks on a button on Opp page, make an API call to Boomi, data is processed and sent to external system. i.e. real time connection between SF and Boomi on a button click. Any ideas on how to implement this scenario? Thank you.
Lightning Web Component - Parent/Child Custom Object: Chevron/Path Label Dynamic Update

Parent has array object:

//-CustomPath- array of object
    @track pathValues = [
        { value: "A", label: "A", nav: "A" },
        { value: "B", label: "X", nav: "B" },
    ];

Child has public property:
@api pathValues;

Parent:
Update label for second element in  array from "X" to “B” – Done successfully – can see the update in console.log
But the refresh does not happen in Child because we are getting the value from the Parent through the public property @api pathValues

Question:
How can I make the refresh happen in the child so that the chevron label is updated from "X" to “B” in the child when change occurs in the parent?

Thank you.
Can someone advise on how to handle undefined or null value errors when writing a jest test for Lightning Web Component? I am currently using the lwc recipe examples, but still cant resolve null/undefined error.  Thank you in advance.             
 Conference Management App - Create a Lightning Component with Server-Side Apex Controller:

Step 5: Add Component to the Speaker Record Page
Click App Default and then Assign as App Default.
Select the Conference app, then click Next and then Save.
Question: Does anyone know why Conference Management App is not listed for selection?

User-added image
I am also getting this error when I verify the hands on challenge:Note all APEX codes saved without errors. and all other steps worked.
Step not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject

Thanks in advance for your help.
This error is holding me up from finishing this step please help:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'My Volunteer Shifts Needing Approval' component has the incorrect footer.
Thank you
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  Couldn’t find a custom report type named 'Users with Volunteer Shift Worker Records'.
I noticed the report name is too long and the "s" at the end is cut off.

Screen shot
Thank you.
Hi,

Does anyone know why this code for Trailhead:Create a lightning Component is generating the error below?

<aura:attribute name="recordId" type="Id" />
<aura:attribute name="Account" type="Account" />
<aura:attribute name="Contacts" type="Contact" />
<aura:attribute name="Columns" type="List" />

<force:recordData aura:id="accountRecord"
                  recordId="{!v.recordId}"
                  targetFields="{!v.Account}"
                  layoutType="FULL"
                  />

<lightning:card iconName="standard:contact" title="{! 'Contact List for ' + v.Account.Name}">
    <!-- Contact list goes here -->
</lightning:card>

Error Message: There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: DADNTVQQ. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: MALFORMED_QUERY: When retrieving results with Metadata or FullName fields, the query qualificatio​ns must specify no more than one row for retrieval. Result size: 2

Thank you
 Conference Management App - Create a Lightning Component with Server-Side Apex Controller:

Question: Does anyone know why Conference Management App is not listed for selection?

User-added image
I am also getting this error when I verify the hands on challenge:Note all APEX codes saved without errors. and all other steps worked.
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject

User-added image

This error is holding me up from finishing this step please help:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'My Volunteer Shifts Needing Approval' component has the incorrect footer.
Thank you
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  Couldn’t find a custom report type named 'Users with Volunteer Shift Worker Records'.
I noticed the report name is too long and the "s" at the end is cut off.

Screen shot
Thank you.
Hi,

Does anyone know why this code for Trailhead:Create a lightning Component is generating the error below?

<aura:attribute name="recordId" type="Id" />
<aura:attribute name="Account" type="Account" />
<aura:attribute name="Contacts" type="Contact" />
<aura:attribute name="Columns" type="List" />

<force:recordData aura:id="accountRecord"
                  recordId="{!v.recordId}"
                  targetFields="{!v.Account}"
                  layoutType="FULL"
                  />

<lightning:card iconName="standard:contact" title="{! 'Contact List for ' + v.Account.Name}">
    <!-- Contact list goes here -->
</lightning:card>

Error Message: There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: DADNTVQQ. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: MALFORMED_QUERY: When retrieving results with Metadata or FullName fields, the query qualificatio​ns must specify no more than one row for retrieval. Result size: 2

Thank you
Hi,

I have created 3 CSV files for given three excel sheet in excel file for contacts, opportunities and hobbies. I have created COntact Hobby and Hobbies as custom Text fields.... I have started importing data in Standard Objects and mapped Name with COntact name and Address details with Account Billing details. I have mapped Hobbies column in CSV file with Contact Hobby in Salesforce in Standard Objects... Once the import is finished, I am able to see everything in the details of contact except Hobby section and COntact Hobby Sectionfields which are blank... Please let me know how to deal with this and have I done the right field type for custom fields..Need your help in importing the data in right way through Data Import wizard...

User-added image
User-added image
<!--campingListItem.cmp-->
<aura:component >
	<aura:attribute name="item" type="Camping_Item__c" required="true"/>

<ui:outputText value="{!v.item.Name}" />
	<ui:outputCheckbox value="{!v.item.Packed__c}" />
	<ui:outputCurrency value="{!v.item.Price__c}" />
	<ui:outputNumber value="{!v.item.Quantity__c}" />
	<ui:button label="Packed!" press="{!c.packItem}"/>

</aura:component>
<!--campingListController.js-->