• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello helpers

I am developig an applicatin isung lightning:datatable  and i  would  like to add some formatting to the data

I was able  to  format  the data rows  and data cells but I am not  able to influence how column header look  like
see below  how it looks like to better understand what I am lookign for.  As a minimum I would like  to have the column Names bold  and in different color like  the rest  of the table. 

User-added image

Thanks in advance

I would like to create a round assignment on the opportunity object. So when an opportunity is created, an account name will be added to the opportunity (based off of a picklist of three account names). I see that there isn't an assignment rule option on the opportunity object, so I created an assignment rule on the case object for the account names. Right now I'm stuck on the soql statement [Select ID From Account Where Name in: oppList.id]. I receive a debug statement of Variable does not exist: id.  Is there a way for me to reference the assignment rule id so that it loops through the three account names?

trigger NewAcc on Opportunity (after insert) {

List<Opportunity> oppList = new  List<Opportunity>();
    AssignmentRule ar = new AssignmentRule();
    ar = [SELECT ID FROM AssignmentRule where SobjectType = 'Case'and ID = '01Q360000001zcv' and Active = true limit 1];

Case newCase = new Case(Status = 'new');
  Database.DMLOptions dmlOpts = new Database.DMLOptions();
        newCase.setOptions(dmlOpts);    

Account acct = [SELECT Id From Account Where NAME in: oppList.id  ]

for(Opportunity opp: Trigger.new){

opp.AccountId = acct.Id;
        oppList.add(opp);

}
insert newCase;
insert oppList;
}
  • July 04, 2017