• 40 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am getting the error message "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
'Accounts Temp Access' doesn't exists as a type flow. Check the instructions"
But the flow very much exists.  Any ideas?
Permission flow error screen shot
I am trying to complete challenge for Visualize your Business data. 

I have added the report chart as a scatter chart and the challenge is still giving me this error " The 'Property Listings' report does not appear to be using a scatter chart. 

User-added image
i am trying to download dream house but but continuously getting this error: 
This app can't be installed.
There are problems that prevent this package from being installed.
Duplicate NameThe name "Property__c" is already used on component type: Custom Object Definition. Please rename existing component.
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The "Open Activities" related list does not appear to the first one on the Account record details page. Make sure that you are not using Record Types with Accounts as this prevents us from checking the layouts.

please can anyone help me how may i solve it ?
Hello, 

My trailhead wont let be beat this challenge. I says:

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Opportunity_Progress__c' formula field does not exist or is not of type 'Number'"

Heres my code:

IF( Percent_Completed__c <=  0.25, "Early", IF( Percent_Completed__c  <= 0.75, "Middle", "Late" ) )

(TODAY() -DATEVALUE(CreatedDate))/ (CloseDate-DATEVALUE(CreatedDate))

What am I doing wrong? The top formula outputs as text, bottom one is a percent

Thank you for help!

Attempting to complete Trailhead for building a flow (Customer Satisfaction Survey).  I get the error message above when attempting to verify I have done the exercise correctly. I have done everything correctly and verified everything (the record does exist with correct field values) but still keep getting this error message, which is strangely worded ("Could find a Survey...) not ("Could NOT find a Survey...").  Any help/suggestions appreciated.  

I have done everything but I still get this error that is not helpful becauseI have done what it asks.

Either the contact object does not have a compact layout named 'Phone and Email', or it is not set as the primary compact layout
  1. I created a custom object 'Contact'
  2. I created custom fields of name (text), phone (phone type), mobile (phone type), and email (text type).
  3. Then I made a new custom compact layout called 'Phone and Email'
  4. I make 'Phone and Email' my primary compact layout
What did I do wrong?? Am I missing a step?? Please help.
Hello,

Part of the module is where you create couple of profiles with object level permissions. Accordingly i have set the right permissions for account object (R/E/VA), Opportunity (R/C/E) -- NO VIEW ALL for Field Sales Profile.

Everytime i check the challenge am getting below error; any help.
Error:
The Field Sales User does not appear to have the correct object permissions for Accounts and Opportunities.
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Contact zip code doesn't match account zip code: []

Unsure how to fix
Your company sells cylindrical hyperbaric chambers. You need a formula field that calculates the volume of a cylinder for you, rounded to the nearest whole number, given its radius and height. Use the existing mathematical formula for the volume of a cylinder, V = πr2h, where r is the radius of the cylinder, h is the height, and π is the constant Pi. Note: Although this formula field might best be created on a custom object, for simplicity, we’ll create this formula on the Opportunity object.
>Create 2 custom fields of type Number on the Opportunity object: ‘radius’ with a resulting API name of ‘radius__c’ and ‘height’ with a resulting API name of ‘height__c’.
>The formula should be named ‘Cylinder Volume’, with the resulting API name ‘Cylinder_Volume__c‘ and should be created on the Opportunity object.
>The formula should reference the custom fields ‘radius__c‘ and ‘height__c‘.
>The formula should use 3.14159 as an approximation of Pi.

Heres the challenge that im stuck on. i have created the 2 custom fields. What im stuck on is where do we create the formula. Do we put it in the custom fields or is there another place u insert it?

thanks if anyone can help

Hi All,

I have created a summary report named "Cases by Status" and included Case Owner and Account Name fields as columns. But still I am getting an error saying...
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  The 'Cases by Status' report does not include the Owner and Account Name columns. Where am I going wrong?

I'm just getting into a SF admin seat so I don't have much Apex experience.

I want 2 fields in the opportunities object to be updated once a field in a custom object is updated.

When the text field in Object 1 (the custom object) is entered as complete, I need two seperate fields in the opportunity object updated.

I want status changed to approved and a custom checkbox to go from unchecked to checked.

Thanks in advance