• 10 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello I am working ton the Reports & Dashboards superbadge and keep getting an error on challenge 1.
User-added image

I tried creating brand new instances and nothing seems to work. Any suggestions on how to get past this would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Ayelet
Help! I am working on challenge 1 of the Reports & Dashboards superbadge and I know I uploaded everything correctly. When I try to check the challenge, I receive the following error: 

"There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: ROLCQGRN. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: INVALID_TYPE: select id from Hobbies__c limit 100 ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:16 sObject type 'Hobbies__c' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names." 

Can anyone tell me what this means, and how I can fix it?
I seem to have no clue what's wrong in the report which I created. As per the requirement - Summarize the report by Account Name, the contact’s Full Name, and show the Hobby Name." Here I do not understand Full Name, as in the report we only get First Name, Last Name.
The error says - 
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Lightning Hobbies by Contact' report does not appear to have either the correct report type or (most likely) the correct columns.

I have summarized the report by Account Name, then by Last Name. Another column shown is Hobbies Name. The report filter is on Hobby Type (the bucket field) = Outdoor Activities and it is locked.

Does anyone know whats wrong?