• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I have a big Problem, i'm trying to put the data with data import wizard, and even with data loader, but nothing works. It worked for some things, but when for exemple I want to put the pricebook, nothing works. 
It's been now 3 days since i couldn't go further because of it.. I'm kind of desperate now, I don't know what am i doing wrong!
Can someone help me please?
Here's what i can map when i try to do like that for the pricebook

hello,
I have a problem with the challenge,

I checked and double checked, and again and again that I've done EXACTLY what's in the module, but the challenge come back to me as "
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
An update to a Battle Station record with Weapon Status of 'Fully Operational' failed to update the Project Status field with the value of 'Complete'. Make sure that the process is configured correctly and that it is activated."...

What can I do?

Thx by advance
Hello, 

I'm using Trailhead a lot to learn the most possible about Salesforce, but there is a problem that I still can't resolve.
Everytime i'm trying a module to learn about APEX development, it doesn't work (even if i'm in english language, and i copy/paste what's written on the module...) Please help me!

Thank you!
Hello,

I have a big Problem, i'm trying to put the data with data import wizard, and even with data loader, but nothing works. It worked for some things, but when for exemple I want to put the pricebook, nothing works. 
It's been now 3 days since i couldn't go further because of it.. I'm kind of desperate now, I don't know what am i doing wrong!
Can someone help me please?
Here's what i can map when i try to do like that for the pricebook

hello,
I have a problem with the challenge,

I checked and double checked, and again and again that I've done EXACTLY what's in the module, but the challenge come back to me as "
An update to a Battle Station record with Weapon Status of 'Fully Operational' failed to update the Project Status field with the value of 'Complete'. Make sure that the process is configured correctly and that it is activated."...

What can I do?

Thx by advance
Hello, 

I'm using Trailhead a lot to learn the most possible about Salesforce, but there is a problem that I still can't resolve.
Everytime i'm trying a module to learn about APEX development, it doesn't work (even if i'm in english language, and i copy/paste what's written on the module...) Please help me!

Thank you!
Hi,
I did this code there is no error showing when I save this code but still trailhead showing me error..
public class OlderAccountsUtility {
    public static void updateOlderAccounts() {

Account[] oldAccounts = [SELECT Id, Description FROM Account ORDER BY CreatedDate ASC LIMIT 5];
    //update the Description field
    for (Account acct : oldAccounts) {
        acct.Description = 'Heritage Account';
   }
   update oldAccounts;
}
}

and the error is --
The 'updateOlderAccounts' method did not update account records as expected 
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps.

And one more thing I want to know that where is the Start Tour option in developer console ??
please help me out..

thanks and regards
Tanushree Roy
I am completely lost and confused on this challenge and I dont know how to fix it. Every time I try to add Edna Frank as an external user it says "An account owner must be associated with a role to enable portal users or transfer portal users to his or her account." Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

In this challenge, you set up the external sharing model, create a sharing set, and create a customer community user. First, set up the external sharing model with Case set to private. Then, enable Customer Portal settings, and create a sharing set titled Share cases with customers for the Customer Community User Profile. In this sharing set, grant customer community users read and write access to the case object for all cases associated with their account.
Ensure that your DE org user has a role assigned.
Create a customer community user from Edna Frank's contact record. (Your DE org should already have a contact record for Edna Frank. If it doesn't, create a new contact with first name Edna and last name Frank.)
Ensure that the account associated with Edna Frank has cases associated with it.
Ensure that sharing set mapping is set to User:Account = Case:Account.

• September 14, 2016
Hello Friends,

I was going through the trailhead and happened to execute the below code:

public static void updateOlderAccounts() {
    // Get the 5 oldest accounts
    Account[] oldAccounts = [SELECT Id, Description FROM Account ORDER BY CreatedDate ASC LIMIT 5];
    // loop through them and update the Description field
    for (Account acct : oldAccounts) {
        acct.Description = 'Heritage Account';
   }
   // save the change you made
   update oldAccounts;
}

But its showing error on line 1 - unexpected token: 'void'

Can anyone please help?

Thanks in advance!

I have completed the Lightning Process builder step and i have verified that it is working correctly ( the battle Station record has been changed to complete and it has post a message to chatter, but when I click the Verify Step button I get this error message:

"Step Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
An update to a Battle Station record with Weapon Status of 'Fully Operational' failed to post a Chatter message to the record. Make sure that the process is configured correctly and that it is activated.
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps."