• 5 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I'm trying to change a formula field to a number field. I know that it can't be done so I would have to create a new custom number field. This custom number field will need to have the same value as my formula field.  My question would be how do I get the values from my formula field to my new custom number field? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
Rollup summary using flow to count child account record in parent account---Using Flow , no coding.
Hello There, I am working with Form Assembly and SFDC to create a survey. The custom fields I created in SFDC are not available in FA under Field Mappin as a part of the "select a Salesforce field" drop down. The Lookup #1 field has FA Response ID selected and the "formula or text field" has "%%RESPONSE_ID%%" (without the quotes). 

Why aren't the fields from SFDC available for mapping in FA?
I created a custom button to launch a url, however the browser's popup blocker url from launching. 
How do I get around this? I don't want to disable popup blocker for other safety. 

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/32.0/connection.js")};

var p;
p = "You've been logged in to Accurint 1.  Please remember to log out when you're finished.";
alert(p);

var updateRecords= [];

var o = new sforce.SObject("Research_Tools__c");
o.id = "{!Research_Tools__c.Id}";
o.User_1__c ="{!User.Name}";
o.Logged_in_1__c = "{!Today}";

updateRecords.push(o);
result = sforce.connection.update(updateRecords);

window.location.reload();
window.open("https://secure.accurint.com/app/bps/main/");
Hi There,

I would like to know is there any possibility to restrict users from creating more than a single opportunity per day by per person on Acount object?

Thanks
Syed
I'm able to create a new Lead through the API but unable to set the RecordTypeId. Even if I set the RecordTypeId in the request, and the request succeeds it will always fallback to the default Record Type.

I have checked the accessability level of the RecordTypeId field and it is editable by all.

Does anyone know where I'm going wrong?
Hi, Can some help how can i get the manual share of old opporunity owner and update the same manual sharing to new opporutunity owner when opportunity owner is changed using triggers in salesforce.
  • April 30, 2018
Hi ,

Can we stop the opportunity owner change for open opportunities when an account owner is changed,please advice on this ..

Regards,
Kiran