• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I have created a flow that is called from a custom button in a Case.  The flow creates a custom object ("Service Report") and populates specific fields from the case.  Everything is working correctly, except I would like the Service Report to remain open once created.  The current flow does everything behind the scenes.  There is a window that says the Flow has completed successfully, but ideally I would like to not see that screen and just have the actual Service Report be open when complete (for the user to edit and click "save")

In a previous instance, this was done with custom button with URL hacking to populate the fields.  In that instance the window remained open.  I am working to eliminate the URL hacks and move to Flow but would like the same behavior.

User-added image
User-added image
Thanks,
Steve
Hello,

I have created a flow that is called from a custom button in a Case.  The flow creates a custom object ("Service Report") and populates specific fields from the case.  Everything is working correctly, except I would like the Service Report to remain open once created.  The current flow does everything behind the scenes.  There is a window that says the Flow has completed successfully, but ideally I would like to not see that screen and just have the actual Service Report be open when complete (for the user to edit and click "save")

In a previous instance, this was done with custom button with URL hacking to populate the fields.  In that instance the window remained open.  I am working to eliminate the URL hacks and move to Flow but would like the same behavior.

User-added image
User-added image
Thanks,
Steve