• 10 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
1- parameter for the daily email would be Brokers(clients) - active (we have a checkbox for inactive brokers) - Applications (Multiple applications attached to each broker) - status open
2 I need an email sent to our active Brokers (clients) daily, with a summary of the applications we are handling for them with approx 5 fields from the application object included
3 Email recipients are external clients(Brokers) that have no access to our data base
4 I will give a template for the email

My limited understanding is that this can be achived via an apex code being developed.  We thought we would be able to schedule reporting for each of the above to be emailed to my inbox and create rules for the email to then be forwarded automatically to the clinet/broker required but this is limited by the volume of the schedule being insufficient
I need reccomendations and if possible price indication for someone to develop an Apex code to handle the above requirement
I need reccomendations and if possible price indication for someone to develop an Apex code to handle the above requirement
I'm trying to build a formula that if the Checkbox Formula_C is true then the Price is substrated from seller concessions and if the box is FAlse, then it just puts the price. I'm doing this but get error messages about extra , or parenthesis. Does anyone know how I can fix it? 

IF(  Formula__c  , 'True')  (Price__c -  Seller_Concessions__c )
IF(  Formula__c  , 'False') Price__c, 0