• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

is it possible to write an if formula in a report for when the field From_Opportunity_Stage_Name is a specific value. So when the specific value is true, it counts 1 or something else.

Best regards
  • October 19, 2018
hi,

i need to update the related to field in a task on a specific criteria. I need to populate that field with the opportunity in a account that was last modified by the owner of the task.
Is it possible to get that information?

Hey guys,

im trying to setup an apex trigger, which triggers on an email to sf and sets a specific field to a specific value. I already accomplished that. Here is the code:
trigger emailergebnis on Task (before Insert) {

for(Task tNew : trigger.new){

/*Check if the Task is being created as result of Email to Task*/
        if(!String.isBlank(tNew.Subject) && tNew.Subject.toLowerCase().startsWith('e-mail:')) {

tNew.Ergebnis_Aktivit_t__c = 'Email / SMS / Whatsapp';  }}}
But now I am trying to add that this only happens on a specific record type, but i get error message: execution of BeforeInsert  caused by: System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object  Trigger.emailergebnis: line 6, column 1

Here is the new Code:

if(!String.isBlank(tNew.Subject) && tNew.Subject.toLowerCase().startsWith('e-mail:')&& tNew.RecordType.DeveloperName.equals('Partner')) {

tNew.Ergebnis_Aktivit_t__c = 'Email / SMS / Whatsapp'; }}}

hey guys,

since it is still not possible to trigger a workflow from email to task in salesforce, im trying to solve that with an apex trigger. im trying to change the custom field(newTask.Ergebnis_Aktivit_t__c) to my chosen value, if the subject starts with "E-Mail"
Im pretty new to apex and this created from what i found on the internet.

/*Iterate over the newly created Tasks one by one*/
    for(Task newTask : trigger.new){

if(
            !String.isBlank(newTask.Subject) &&
            newTask
                .Subject
                .toLowerCase()
                .startsWith('E-Mail:')
        ){
            newTask.Ergebnis_Aktivit_t__c = 'Email / SMS / Whatsapp';
        }
    }
}
hey guys,

we used the data loader to update some opportunities unfortunately something went wrong and now the stage field and a customized field are wrong. Is there any way to revert those changes. Is there a way to get a backup from salesforce(we didnt make one ourselves)
hey guys,

is it possible to customize the contact roles, so that it shows the E-mail and phone number in the preview?
hey guys,

i wanted to ask how you can customize the components shown in the pictures. In the first picture when i click "themenliste" while editing the opportunity site, i get some fields for example notes&attachment, contact roles and as shown in the second picutre "Phasenverlauf". In the field Phasenverlauf is the field amount which i want to replace with an customized field.

Appreciate your help
rUser-added imageUser-added image

hey guys,

i wanted to ask if it is possible to change the stage theme list(the one which is under contact roles). My goal ist to change the field amount to the total price value because we use only that.

Appreciate your help!

Best regards

Hi,

is it possible to write an if formula in a report for when the field From_Opportunity_Stage_Name is a specific value. So when the specific value is true, it counts 1 or something else.

Best regards
  • October 19, 2018

Hey guys,

im trying to setup an apex trigger, which triggers on an email to sf and sets a specific field to a specific value. I already accomplished that. Here is the code:

if(!String.isBlank(tNew.Subject) && tNew.Subject.toLowerCase().startsWith('e-mail:')) {

tNew.Ergebnis_Aktivit_t__c = 'Email / SMS / Whatsapp';  }}}
But now I am trying to add that this only happens on a specific record type, but i get error message: execution of BeforeInsert  caused by: System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object  Trigger.emailergebnis: line 6, column 1

Here is the new Code:

if(!String.isBlank(tNew.Subject) && tNew.Subject.toLowerCase().startsWith('e-mail:')&& tNew.RecordType.DeveloperName.equals('Partner')) {

tNew.Ergebnis_Aktivit_t__c = 'Email / SMS / Whatsapp'; }}}

hey guys,

since it is still not possible to trigger a workflow from email to task in salesforce, im trying to solve that with an apex trigger. im trying to change the custom field(newTask.Ergebnis_Aktivit_t__c) to my chosen value, if the subject starts with "E-Mail"
Im pretty new to apex and this created from what i found on the internet.

/*Iterate over the newly created Tasks one by one*/
    for(Task newTask : trigger.new){

if(
            !String.isBlank(newTask.Subject) &&
            newTask
                .Subject
                .toLowerCase()
                .startsWith('E-Mail:')
        ){
            newTask.Ergebnis_Aktivit_t__c = 'Email / SMS / Whatsapp';
        }
    }
}
hey guys,

we used the data loader to update some opportunities unfortunately something went wrong and now the stage field and a customized field are wrong. Is there any way to revert those changes. Is there a way to get a backup from salesforce(we didnt make one ourselves)
hey guys,

is it possible to customize the contact roles, so that it shows the E-mail and phone number in the preview?