• 35 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
when i open setup there's no button i can click on the left side, when i try to click object manager, i got some error notification,
here's the error :
User-added image

Anyone know why ?
Hi,
I'm doing trailhead challenge, and get some error, do you know how to fix this ?
Here's the challenge
Challenge Requirements:
Create a flow:
Name: New Lead
Type: Screen Flow
In the flow, add a screen with these required screen fields.
Last Name
Company Name
In the flow, create a lead record.
Use the screen fields to set the lead’s Last Name and Company.
Store the lead’s ID in a Text variable called leadId.
In the flow, add another screen with a Lightning component screen field.
Name the field Upload_File
Choose the forceContent:fileUpload Lightning component.
Use the leadId variable to set the component's Related Record ID attribute.
Activate the New Lead flow.
Create a new Lightning page:
Type: Home page
Label: Process Automation Home
In Process Automation Home, add a Flow component that references the New Lead flow.
Activate the page and set it as the default Home page.

And i get this error :
Can't find the forceContent:fileUpload Lightning component in the 'New Lead' flow. Make sure the field’s unique name is 'Upload_File'

here's my work, i already change the name of field into "Upload_File" but it can't
User-added image

help me to fix this. thank you
Hi,
i'm doing trailhead challenge on Automate Simple Business Processes with Process Builder, and i got an error that said "There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Web Site must have an extension of .com, .org, or .net.: [Website]"

do you know how can i fix it ?

this is the step of the challenge =
The process can have any name
The process must have an Update Records action that updates Contact mailing address fields (Street, City, State, Postal Code, Country) when the parent Account shipping address field values are updated
The process must be active

NOTE: To complete this challenge, you may have to deactivate the validation rule for the Contacts object (created from a previous challenge).

and my work =
User-added image
User-added image
Hi, i'm trying to finish the challenge i already follow the steps but i got an error sales profile does not have the appropriate field-level security for the account Rating field. do you know how can i fix this ?
User-added image
User-added image
Hi i want to ask about trailhead "Extend Your Reporting Strategy with AppExchange" section
When i install the apps on appexchange and pick sandbox and it direct me to login sandbox, and i can't login to sandbox, is it different ? login to sandbox with salesforce account ? or i should make it new account for sandbox ? how ?

Thank you
I already following the step and i still didn't pass the challenge, here my screenshoot anyone know what's the problem ?

User-added image

User-added image
Hi,
I'm doing trailhead challenge, and get some error, do you know how to fix this ?
Here's the challenge
Challenge Requirements:
Create a flow:
Name: New Lead
Type: Screen Flow
In the flow, add a screen with these required screen fields.
Last Name
Company Name
In the flow, create a lead record.
Use the screen fields to set the lead’s Last Name and Company.
Store the lead’s ID in a Text variable called leadId.
In the flow, add another screen with a Lightning component screen field.
Name the field Upload_File
Choose the forceContent:fileUpload Lightning component.
Use the leadId variable to set the component's Related Record ID attribute.
Activate the New Lead flow.
Create a new Lightning page:
Type: Home page
Label: Process Automation Home
In Process Automation Home, add a Flow component that references the New Lead flow.
Activate the page and set it as the default Home page.

And i get this error :
Can't find the forceContent:fileUpload Lightning component in the 'New Lead' flow. Make sure the field’s unique name is 'Upload_File'

here's my work, i already change the name of field into "Upload_File" but it can't
User-added image

help me to fix this. thank you
Hi,
i'm doing trailhead challenge on Automate Simple Business Processes with Process Builder, and i got an error that said "There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Web Site must have an extension of .com, .org, or .net.: [Website]"

do you know how can i fix it ?

this is the step of the challenge =
The process can have any name
The process must have an Update Records action that updates Contact mailing address fields (Street, City, State, Postal Code, Country) when the parent Account shipping address field values are updated
The process must be active

NOTE: To complete this challenge, you may have to deactivate the validation rule for the Contacts object (created from a previous challenge).

and my work =
User-added image
User-added image
Hi, i'm trying to finish the challenge i already follow the steps but i got an error sales profile does not have the appropriate field-level security for the account Rating field. do you know how can i fix this ?
User-added image
User-added image
I already following the step and i still didn't pass the challenge, here my screenshoot anyone know what's the problem ?

User-added image

User-added image
Help Needed.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Google Info' custom button was not found. Make sure that it is a Detail Page Button (not link) and that its added to the page layout. If you are still having problems, ensure that you are NOT using Record types for the Contact object. This challenge will not work with Record types so you will need to sign up for a new DE org and use that instead for this module.
Hello Communty

I am trying to complete this challenge:

To pass this challenge, create a custom button which opens a link to 'http://google.com?q=<CONTACT NAME>' - where <CONTACT NAME> is the current contact's name. Then add this button to the default 'Contact Layout'.
The custom button must be labeled 'Google Info' with the name 'Google_Info'.
The custom button must dynamically insert the contact's name using the appropriate merge field.
The custom button must be added to the 'Contact Layout' page layout.

But keep getting this error: 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Google Info' custom button was not found. Hint: Make sure that it is a Detail Page Button (not link) and that its added to the page layout.

Please view the seenshot.

What am i doing wrong? Thanks for your help! User-added image
I am receiving the following error in the Creating Global Quick Actions Trailhead module challenge - "The global quick action was not created or it was not named 'New Detailed Account' "

Have read the previous posts and suggestions to fix, but my Global Actions are identical to the correct responses and the Publisher Layouts are displayed.  When I go into Chatter and Home on one of the Apps, I still do not see the New Detailed Account action listed in the feed though.  Is there some other setting I need to fix that will enable this to display BESIDES the Global Page Layout??
User-added imageUser-added image
User-added image