• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How can I enable Person Accounts on my Salesforce Developer Edition? According to some research I found out that It can be enable by creating a case but unfortunately I am unable to create case from my developer account.

I tried contacting the Salesforce support but they were saying they can't do any help on this and I only need to post a question here and their developers can enable Person Accounts on my Org.

​Please help me on this. Thanks
how to create a visualforce page in which I click on pencil icon on any one field for editing and rest of the fields become editable automatically in lightning similar to the normal lightning behavior?
How can I enable Person Accounts on my Salesforce Developer Edition? According to some research I found out that It can be enable by creating a case but unfortunately I am unable to create case from my developer account.

I tried contacting the Salesforce support but they were saying they can't do any help on this and I only need to post a question here and their developers can enable Person Accounts on my Org.

​Please help me on this. Thanks