• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Suddenly, my boss says me to shift your data from Lotus Notes to Outlook 2016. He said it is better from IBM Notes and some advance features are available in Outlook. I have difficulty to transfer NSF to PST.

Outlook Mac mails are not readable in Windows. to do the same, you will need an OLM to PST converter tool. I have used OLM to PST Converter Ultimate by Gladwev. This tool is fast and too accurate at converting the emails. Moreover, this tool saves the email folders to right places.
Not all paid tools offer the same set of features. I have worked with a few in the past just for Converting OLM files to PST. Among them, I liked the working of OLM to PST Converter Ultimate. This tool by Gladwev is brilliant with conversion speed. The tool converts emails directly from the Outlook Mac database and converts all the contacts. Though it can easily export contacts from mac outlook to PST, I still suggest you take a free trial before the purchase.
Lotus Notes was designed to keep the database of NSF file and easily migrate NSF data file into Outlook PST data file. With the help of this recovery tool, you can able to see the preview before the conversion of NSF items. It Backing OS Windows 95, NT, 98, ME, XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 8.1,10 (32bit & 64bit) with 100% accuracy. This setup saves mailbox item includes email, calendar, draft, note and much more. It simply manages the entire NSF data and migrates them into PST, EML, MSG, MBOX, vCal, vCard, CSV, HTML, EMLX, file format.

Get more details:   https://download.cnet.com/ATS-Notes-Converter/3000-2369_4-77530262.html​

User-added image

There is no free solution for this task. Neither the Mac version of Outlook nor the Windows version comes with an add-on facility for this task. There isn’t any freeware application as well that can help you at this. However, there are plenty of paid tools to convert OLM files to PST mail format

OLM to PST Converter Ultimate by Gladwev was much impressed with the conversion speed and accuracy. The tool converted my emails directly from the Outlook database. The tool offers free conversion of up to 10mails per folder. 

Try to use NSF to PST converter which easily converts all data from NSF file into PST file and save it in multiple formats like MSG, EML, MBOX, CSV, HTML, and EMLX with all emails item properties. Also, offer to convert 25 emails item of NSF file into PST file from all folders free of charge. I suggest you, first of all, you download free trial version and check efficiency and functionality of the software before purchasing. It allows a user to convert Address book in several formats like PST, EMLX, MBOX, vCard, MSG, HTML, EML, and CSV file. This tool helps the user to restore the calendar, address book, draft, notes, meeting, task, and outbox.

Read more details:  http://www.bulkecommerce.com/store/nsf-to-pst-converter-153.html
ATS NSF to PST Converter is a complete solution to migrate from Lotus Notes to MS Outlook, it is programmed to perform the conversion from NSF to PST without changing in its internal structure, it supports Lotus Notes version 9.0.1, 9.0, 8.5, 8.0.2, 7.0, 6.5, apart from supporting all the MS Outlook version from 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 up to 2016 it also offers you to export your recovered NSF data into Office 365 and Live Exchange server. The users can save the recovered files into various format i.e. EMLX, EML MBOX, MSG, HTML, CSV, vCard. With the help of this tool you can convert single mailbox and multiple mailboxes, it also works even if MS Outlook is not present in your system. The amazing thing is that if you stuck at any point between the conversion process, the technical team always ready to help you.

See more:      https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/Export-Lotus-Note-to-70bf698e

User-added image
If your searching for a tool which is able to convert damaged OST files into PST, your search has come to an end, because ATS OST to PST converter is designed with very intelligent feature, its highly rich algorithm able to convert badly damaged files, and there is no file size limitation, so it is advisable to take free trial version of this tool, which allows you to convert 30 email item from each folder so you can easily judge it working performance, Office 365 and Live Exchange server are the additional features of this tool.

Get more details:   https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/office/Exchange-OST-to-PST-12f7656a

User-added image
If you're looking tool to export emails, contacts and other mailboxes items from Lotus Notes to Outlook 2016, you can go with Lotus Notes Migration solution that allows to export or migrate emails fom Lotus notes users mailbox into all versions of MS Outlook including Outlook 2016. 

https://goo.gl/poCUqi

You can download this application and easily export emails from notes to outlook.

Thanks & Regards
Is your OST file inaccessible, Need to transfer OST file from one computer to another? Want to convert OST file to PST? If the answer to any of the above question isyes, then look no further. With the help of V sodtware OST to PST Converter, you can easily convert an OST file to PST format and seamlessly transfer the OST file data to whichever computer you wish to. Vmail OST to PST Converter quickly converts all the OST data including emails, contacts, calendars, notes & Journals withoutdamaging the structure of the OST file.
View Details http://www.vsoftware.org/buy-ost-to-pst-converter.html
User-added image
Try the export method to exports all the data from OST into PST format and saves the data into CSC and Excel format. Below I shared you the steps of export method-
  1. Open MS Outlook
  2. Click file and select import and export option wizard.
  3. Click on Export to file and click Next.
  4. Select PST and click Next.
  5.  Click on check include sub-folder options.
  6. Browse and select the target folder.
  7. Click on Finish button.    

Note:  This method is only useful, if user is connected with MS Exchange Server.

To know other OST to PST Conversion methods visit here:  Manual conversion of OST file into PST format

VHD Recovery Software is the useful tool for the users who want to recover FAT, FAT16, FAT32, FAT64, NTFS, HFS+ and EXTX files system of the VHD file. This VHD Recovery Software is simple to use and both technical and non-technical users can easily repair corrupt VHD file and save the recover data into user-defined location. This VHD Recovery tool also supports MBR and GPT formats of the hard disk and is compatible with all the version of Windows.

Check out more information at:  VHD Recovery Software

You can use the Email converter tool for converting email files into other email files format but before using any tool you should know the complete knowledge about why we need conversion of email files? Here I share article link:  Manual conversion of Email files  from where you will learn all the details about popular email files and the best conversion methods for OST to PST, EDB to PST, NSF to PST, OLM to PST, MBOX to PST, EML to PST, DBX to PST, DXL to PST and PST to EML files format.

How can I import Outlook Express to Outlook 2016?
Please suggest me the solution or paid tool that can help me out from this data loss situation.

Download the professional DBX to PST converter software to convert corrupt or normal DBX file into an Outlook PST format. This DBX to PST Converter gives the option to select multiple DBX files and convert them into an Outlook PST file. This DBX to PST Converter display the preview of all the mailbox items of selected DBX file and is compatible with all the version of Windows.

Read more at:  DBX to PST Conversion

Really becomes a challenging situation when the items in OST files get permanently deleted. The case gets more dangerous when the offline files get damaged. At such times gets useful third party OST into PST Conversion Tool that can recover the deleted items from OST files as well as recover corrupted OST files because there does not exist any manual process to recover corrupted OST to PST format.Through this technique you can instantly Extract OST to new PST/EML/MSG and HTML file formats just click a moment.It also provide satisfied with Free Trial Version on your Official Websites,it is the best featured software for speed, accuracy wise so you can download this software from here: http://www.recoverfilesdata.com/ost-pst-conversion.html
Hello 
We are using a booking tool which creates a event in salesforce and blocks a calendar in outlook and also we have salesforce for Outlook which is now synced with outlook for all the events which blocks the calendar in Outlook . Now , the issue here is i am getting duplicate events created in outlook from the booking tool and also from salesforce for outlook .
Is there any solution for this issue ?  
Use this best OST to PST Recovery software tool to fix Outlook OST file error within minute because this OST to PST Email Converter tool has very good accessbility to restore OST emails into PST file with all attachments .

For more help free Recover OST to PST emails under free demo facility of this OST File Recovery software where you are authorised to save 20 OST emails / folder to PST,EML,MBOX,etc format .

For more about this OST to PST Converter read from this link :-  OST File Recovery

User-added image
Reliable OST to PST Converter Software is right tool to repair damaged OST file and it is quickly convert OST mailbox into Outlook with multiple formats-: PST, MSG, EML, HTML, MHTML, MBOX, TXT, RTF, DOC, and PDF in only one shot. This software provides good facility to split large MS Outlook PST to small Microsoft PST file from 1GB to 5GB. It completely repair damaged OST emails file and restore, transfer mailbox items from Exchange in Outlook with each & every emails properties such as-: to, bcc, cc, time, subjects and from etc.

See full info :- http://www.osttopstconverter-tool.com/
User-added image
Now any user of Lotus Notes can easily access their all emails into Outlook Mail client with a conversion application. If you are also looking to move your Lotus Notes data to Outlook, then I would like to mention here a very effective third party conversion software called Kernel for NSF to PST converter. By using this utility, one can quickly transfer or  move NSF file of Lotus Notes to Outlook PST format without losing any data. For more visit http://www.exportlotusnotes.nsftopst.net/
or
http://www.nsfpst.org/