• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi there,
I'm trying to display my app on salesforce using canvas and if I see my app on my web browser it shows the app as it's supposed to, however, if I use exactly the same url on salesforce canvas, I get a completely different app.

My url is something like "https://aaa.aa.a.aa:aaaa/stuff/#1234/....." and I was wondering if my issue is being caused by the hashtag.
Can someone help please?

Thanks,
- Hugo Soares

Hi!
I am required to use the '#' symbol in my canvas app url, however, salesforce changes everything that exists after that symbol when creating the iframe. Because of this, the layout displayed in the canvas iframe becomes different than the one displayed in my web browser. Does anyone know how to fix this? 
Thanks
- Hugo Soares

Hello, 
When I create an opportunity, I send a request to an external service that tells me which fields are going to be shown in that opportunity's layout.
Because the fields are dynamically created, different layouts will be created for different opportunities.
The problem is that when I create a new field and add it to the opportunity layout, all opportunity layouts are affected.

I'm aware that I can have several record types and assign different layouts to different profiles, however, I'd like to be able to sign in with my admin account and click on every opportunity and see the different layouts without having to change profile.

Is this possible?

Regards,

Hugo Soares

Hi there,
I'm trying to display my app on salesforce using canvas and if I see my app on my web browser it shows the app as it's supposed to, however, if I use exactly the same url on salesforce canvas, I get a completely different app.

My url is something like "https://aaa.aa.a.aa:aaaa/stuff/#1234/....." and I was wondering if my issue is being caused by the hashtag.
Can someone help please?

Thanks,
- Hugo Soares

Hi!
I am required to use the '#' symbol in my canvas app url, however, salesforce changes everything that exists after that symbol when creating the iframe. Because of this, the layout displayed in the canvas iframe becomes different than the one displayed in my web browser. Does anyone know how to fix this? 
Thanks
- Hugo Soares
Hi!
Thanks
- Hugo Soares

Hello, 
When I create an opportunity, I send a request to an external service that tells me which fields are going to be shown in that opportunity's layout.
Because the fields are dynamically created, different layouts will be created for different opportunities.
The problem is that when I create a new field and add it to the opportunity layout, all opportunity layouts are affected.

I'm aware that I can have several record types and assign different layouts to different profiles, however, I'd like to be able to sign in with my admin account and click on every opportunity and see the different layouts without having to change profile.

Is this possible?

Regards,

Hugo Soares