• Resultados Digitais

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi guys,

I'm trying to create a flow based in a fast lookup + Loop + assigment (sum value) + load back to the object.
But on my Fast lookup it brings me same records duplicated because I'm looking in an object with Date identifier. So, sometimes the ID get repeated but in a different date.

I would like to know if there is a way to get just the Distinct ID from that month per example or how could you suggest me to do?
Thanks.

Hi guys,

I'm trying to create a flow based in a fast lookup + Loop + assigment (sum value) + load back to the object.
But on my Fast lookup it brings me same records duplicated because I'm looking in an object with Date identifier. So, sometimes the ID get repeated but in a different date.

I would like to know if there is a way to get just the Distinct ID from that month per example or how could you suggest me to do?
Thanks.

Hi everybody,
I have created two custom objects called "Questionnaire" and "Calculations". Within both of them I have created several custom fields and three of them should contain the same information in both of the objects.

Now my question is 1.to link the content from those three fields which you can type in "Questionnaire" to the same three fields in "Calculations". This way you don't need to type in the information two times.
And 2. how can I manage after having typed in all the information into "Questionnaire" that it jumps automatically to the "Calculations" object when clicking on "Save" for example.

Greets
Michaela