• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi guys,

Is it possible te determine if a record is saved by inline-editing or saved via Edit > Save.
Hi all,

I want to change a field in the User object with a workflow rule, but I can't select this field. It's the field 'UserPreferencesLightningExperiencePreferred' which is set to True automatically for new users in our org. I can't find this field though Set-up either, but it is visible through Workbench and the Developer Console.

What am I missing?
Hi all,

I created several lightning pages using the standard templates (see attachement). After using the pages for some time, we experience that we want to change the layout. So for example change the page that has the "Console: Pinned Head & Sidebar" layout into "Header and Three Colums". 

I could not figure out how to do this. Is this even possible?

Thanks in advance

Change lightning page layout after creating a page
Is it possible to create a new record when you're on an existing record. For example: When you're viewing a contact or oppotunity, is it possible to create a new record from the same page? 

I could not find a 'New' button in the page layout. Basically I would like to have a 'New' button next to Edit, Delte, Clone. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance
Create new record
Hi all,

I created several lightning pages using the standard templates (see attachement). After using the pages for some time, we experience that we want to change the layout. So for example change the page that has the "Console: Pinned Head & Sidebar" layout into "Header and Three Colums". 

I could not figure out how to do this. Is this even possible?

Thanks in advance

Change lightning page layout after creating a page
Is it possible to create a new record when you're on an existing record. For example: When you're viewing a contact or oppotunity, is it possible to create a new record from the same page? 

I could not find a 'New' button in the page layout. Basically I would like to have a 'New' button next to Edit, Delte, Clone. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance
Create new record