• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I have an object(standar/custom) and need to identify all the related objects(lookup) of that object.
Let's say I have Account object and this object might be related as lookup to many other objects, how can I find all those objects ?

Thanks,
D
Hi All,

I have sandbox1 from org1 and sandbox2 from org2, I'm trying to create a package from sandbox1 and wanted to deploy in sandbox2.
Though org's are different, we still have few common custom objects. We have object1, object2, object3 as common in sandbox1 and sandbox2.

Now, the problem is each of these objects in each org has different fields.I don't want to lose existing fields in sandbox2 and just want to add the additional fields from sandbox1 to sandbox2.

How can we achieve this by package ?
Hi All,
Just wanted to check, all the possible ways where different user's from same profile can access different objects wihtout uisng permission sets.

Thanks.
Hi All,

I have an object child_to_account__c and a report is already created on this object.
Now, I have to include a filter in this report such that the user can enter any value they wish and execute the report.
But, here the filter field is on Account obect which has lookup relationship with child_to_account__c object.

Can you please guide, how can I modify the existing report such that I fulfill the requirement.

Thanks
Hi All,

I have an apex batch job executed with 1000 batches and 999 are successful but 1 batch failed.
My batch size was 200.
Does this mean all 200 records not processed through this batch job ?
How can I identify the records due to which, batch job is not successful ?

Thanks
D
Hi All,

I have an object(standar/custom) and need to identify all the related objects(lookup) of that object.
Let's say I have Account object and this object might be related as lookup to many other objects, how can I find all those objects ?

Thanks,
D
Hi All,

I have sandbox1 from org1 and sandbox2 from org2, I'm trying to create a package from sandbox1 and wanted to deploy in sandbox2.
Though org's are different, we still have few common custom objects. We have object1, object2, object3 as common in sandbox1 and sandbox2.

Now, the problem is each of these objects in each org has different fields.I don't want to lose existing fields in sandbox2 and just want to add the additional fields from sandbox1 to sandbox2.

How can we achieve this by package ?
Hi All,

I have an apex batch job executed with 1000 batches and 999 are successful but 1 batch failed.
My batch size was 200.
Does this mean all 200 records not processed through this batch job ?
How can I identify the records due to which, batch job is not successful ?

Thanks
D