• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a PowerPoint containing 15 slides. We would like to display this PowerPoint as a page on our customer community. We want the slides to show in full on the community page for the customers to click through. What would be the best way of doing this?
I have created a visualforce page with 2 separte coloumns to house definitions on a cstom object page. I was the 2 columns to be even with eachother but the only way i am able to get close s by adding multiple </br> to the shorter colums so that the tops line up but they still dont line up exaclty. It seems the like page blocks are starting from thr bottom then going up with the text, the columns are exaclty even at the bottom. Is there a way to make it stem from the top so that the columns are even? The picture shows what i am talking about. User-added image
When a case is submitted to our internal SF queue the case will fire multiple duplicate noifications for the one case that was submitted. Sometimes it does this at random on other cases submitted to other queues. I logged a case with saleforce support and after running a debug log they got the following results...

When I was working with the debug log which I have set up https://edgenet.my.salesforce.com/p/setup/layout/ApexDebugLogDetailEdit/d?retURL=%2Fsetup%2Fui%2FlistApexTraces.apexp&apex_log_id=07L3600000bFqXtEAK and when I searched with the test case id I created “5003600000caZvY” and if you see the debug log if you search from “10:35:48.501 ” you will notice that it says “{!ID:00N3600000SwGa2} = "Lowe's Professional Services")|Values:Case_Owner_Text__c=Adria Heimburger 10:35:48.501 (4535835185)|WF_CRITERIA_END|false 10:35:48.501 (4535870098)|WF_CRITERIA_BEGIN|[Case: 00070803 5003600000caZvY]|Case Status - Lowes Closed-Escalated|01Q36000000Ue6S|ON_CREATE_OR_TRIGGERING_UPDATE|0 10:35:48.501 (4552316493)|WF_RULE_FILTER|[Case : Status equals Closed-escalated“ and it continues. This means that the record type when changed id does not met criteria .

Moving further from “10:35:48.798” you will see that the trigger is taking interference here while execution along with the Validation rules (here are its id)
1. 03d36000000Npde
2. 03d36000000NpdZ
3. 03d36000000Npdt
4. 03d36000001Q9Qe
5. 03d36000001Lzj8
6. 03d360000015s1v

Would any of this be the cuase of the error? If so what should be done to correct this.
I have created a visualforce page with 2 separte coloumns to house definitions on a cstom object page. I was the 2 columns to be even with eachother but the only way i am able to get close s by adding multiple </br> to the shorter colums so that the tops line up but they still dont line up exaclty. It seems the like page blocks are starting from thr bottom then going up with the text, the columns are exaclty even at the bottom. Is there a way to make it stem from the top so that the columns are even? The picture shows what i am talking about. User-added image
Hi all, 

Html version is not shoing the all the table data in the text body
User-added image

Actually if we clinck "Click here to view HTML version" it has to show all the body contented in the HTML view

but it is not showing, if 50 tables are there only 10 only it is showing. 

how to solve this issue??? 
Hi,

I am having an Issue. I want to allign two pageblocks in the Top Part of panel Grid. One a Pageblock contains some Search Parameters, and another is a page block contains Google Map.  Now, Serach Paramerts Page block coming in the Center Position of the Panel Grid .

User-added image

How to make it in the Top side , along the Google Map .
This is my Panel Grid Code
<apex:panelGrid columns="2" id="theGrid" width="100%" columnClasses="colstyle" style="vertical-align:top;" >
</apex: panelGrid>
Thanks in Advance
Reshmi