• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello All,

I want to delete few unwanted VF pages from my managed- released package, but I do not see any delete option beside the VF page. How to overcome this issue? Please help me with this issue.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Hello All,
We are displaying report through detail page links on our custom objects. But the issue is when I install this as a package, in the target org the report is not getting displayed because report ID gets changed from org to org.Moreover I am not able to edit this detail page link as it is a managed pacakge componenet. So any suggestion for this or any alternative for this. Your help will be really appreacated.
Hello All,

I have created a managed package and installed into other org. But I dont know why the system permission for the profiles(Standard & Custom) are not getting carried over throough the package. Especially on the system permission for a profile - Run Flows - permission is not getting enabled automatically in the target org.

Please help me with this, its really urgent for me.User-added image
Hello,
Can anyone help me in creating regex formula for the below requirement. Its really urgent please.

The phone number shall contain 3 digit area code, 7 digit phone and where applicable up to 5 digit extension. Format value as ‘999-999-
9999x99999’
Hello All,
I am using partner developer edition, Im not able to see google map under standard billing address field on account object, this map was showing fine earlier but I dont know what exactly went wrong. Can anyone please help me how to make google map visible on standard billing address field on account. Thanks in advance.
Hello All,

I am trying to deploy one new junction object created in our dev org. The object is having relatinoship with two different objects which are already available in our QA org. But when I deploy the junction object I'm getting error as :
cannot add a master-detail relationship child to a custom junction object.

Here the issue is the juction object has master relation with one x object and this x object is a child of other master object.How to deploy this object thourhg ant. Anyone has this similar issue? Please help me. Thanks in advance.
Hello Community Members,

Our org has namespace enabled, so in order to get rid of that I want to create Unmanaged Package and install it in other org. I have following questions:

1) Will it take off namespace in the target org where I install the package?
2) If I create Unmanaged package, then after I install it in another org, will I be able to delete Unmanaged package that I created.

Thanks All.
Hello Community Members,

I have created aBeta  managed package and installed it in my DE org. The packcage includes some detail page buttons which are calling VF pages, but when i try to click on these buttons in my DE org, it throws error as :
common.apex.runtime.impl.ExecutionException: SObject row was retrieved via SOQL without querying the requested field: 

Please help me with this. Thanks in advance.
Hello Community Members,

I have created a managed package along with the custom profiles available in my org and installed package in other developer org, but I dont see any custom profiles installed in the target org . Please help me with this and also help me with any sort of documentation that explains about the limitations of managed package that I can use it for reference. Your help will be really appreciated, thanks in advance.
Hello Community members,

I am deploying components in my QA org using migration tool ant. while deploying I am having issues with the following erros:

1) searchResultsFields OWNER.ALIAS not found.
2) Unknown user permission: CreateCustomizeReports .

Please help me with this issue. I really need it urgent. Your help will be really appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Hello All,

I am deploying page layouts and lightning record pages from source org to target org with ANT Migration Tool. When I retreive the page layout, the <platformActionList> order is not getting retreived in the page layout file and when I deploy, the "Salesforce Mobile and Lightning Experience Actions"  on the page layout in  QA org is displaying all actions eventhough they are not on source org page layout, which also makes lightning record page buttons to  look different from source org. How can I overcome this issue. Please help me with. Thanks in advance.

Hello All,
We are displaying report through detail page links on our custom objects. But the issue is when I install this as a package, in the target org the report is not getting displayed because report ID gets changed from org to org.Moreover I am not able to edit this detail page link as it is a managed pacakge componenet. So any suggestion for this or any alternative for this. Your help will be really appreacated.
Hello Community members,

I am deploying components in my QA org using migration tool ant. while deploying I am having issues with the following erros:

1) searchResultsFields OWNER.ALIAS not found.
2) Unknown user permission: CreateCustomizeReports .

Please help me with this issue. I really need it urgent. Your help will be really appreciated. Thanks in advance.