• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In Analytics there is a share button on every widget that allows a user to either download a .png, .CSV, or excel spreadsheet, or to post a screenshot of a widget to a chatter feed. We love/need the download option for our cutomers but for security resons we want to disable the Post To Feed option when a user selectes share. Is there a way to disable the Post To Feed but keep all of the Download options? Any help would be great. Thanks!
I have Email-to-case enabled and I want the coming emails to retain their HTML format when saved in the new Case record created. I want to save it to a custom Rich text field instead of the standard Description field. How can I achieve this?
  • June 03, 2017
All my members are currently Chatter free users.
I have purchased 100 Customer Community licenses.
I created a new User profile for Customer community Chatter user.

I should assign all my existing users the new Profile correct?

How does my new Profile users see Chatter and Community together?

Do I enable Chatter in the community somehow?

Do I add Community to Chatter somehow?

I'm confused as to how they will access both without going to two different sites.

Please help clear up our confustion.

​Adeline Moore
In Analytics there is a share button on every widget that allows a user to either download a .png, .CSV, or excel spreadsheet, or to post a screenshot of a widget to a chatter feed. We love/need the download option for our cutomers but for security resons we want to disable the Post To Feed option when a user selectes share. Is there a way to disable the Post To Feed but keep all of the Download options? Any help would be great. Thanks!
I have Email-to-case enabled and I want the coming emails to retain their HTML format when saved in the new Case record created. I want to save it to a custom Rich text field instead of the standard Description field. How can I achieve this?
  • June 03, 2017