• 10 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi does anybody use Gamil backups at all, and can you recommend any software.

I was thinking about maybe doing a local backup. Just to clarify i mean email

I am using EML and looking to switch to Outlook file format which offers some advanced features to me with conversion. Kindly suggest a good tool to switch from EML to Outlook files with batch conversion facility.
Hi is there someone who can help me to create backup of Google app please help me out to create backup of my Google app please let me know if it is possbile.
Hi does anybody use office 365 backups at all, and can you recommend any software.

I was thinking about maybe doing a local backup. Just to clarify i mean email
Please suggest me the official step to Backup Gmail to PC. So that I can secure my Gmail messages in case I loose access to my Gmail account.
Can I migrate my ANSI PST to UNICODE.I need help because I have no idea how to upgrade ANSI PST if it were created by Outlook 97 to UNICODE.
Office 365 is a cloud based email environment. Now these days most of the organizations or moving towards cloud emvirenment (Office 365). But the bigest question is that, is it safe or not. Here are some noteworthy reasons given which proves that Office 365 is also not save-
  • Human Mistakes
  • Short Retention & Data Restoration
  • Compliance Risk
  • Hacker Peril
To save you data from these given reasones, One shoud need to take backup of Office 365 mailboxes. Here I would like to introduce an effective and secure third party software, Kernel Office 365 Backup & restore. Its free demo version is also available to download at- https://www.nucleustechnologies.com/office-365-backup/
Are you searching a tool to recover and convert MSG to EML?

Then be quick to grab a GSTECH fast tool to restore MSG databases and details and save them into EML file. It successfully transfers each and every bit of your MSG file data into EML file. Get convert MSG to EML and then transform MSG database such as sender and receiver email id, To, From, CC, BCC, Subject Line, Body Content, contacts, calendar, date & time, attachments etc. It can extract data whether MSG and EML files existed on any OS up to Win10. It can retrieve data from all MSG and EML file whether presented in any MS Outlook/ Outlook up to 2016.
Free Download Tool to recover 10 emails at no cost.
READ MORE
https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/GSTECH-MSG-To-EML-a487ca38

User-added image
In any case, if you are looking to convert multiple MSG files to PST format, then try ZOOK MSG to PST Converter and export your MSG files to PST format. It is the most reliable solution to convert MSG to PST with attachments in a single click. It has simple and easy to use interface of the utility which enables any novice user to perform MSG to PST conversion.
Overall it is a two-step conversion process to convert multiple MSG files to PST format in couple of seconds. Just follow the simple steps as described below: -
  • Download ZOOK MSG to PST converter and install it in your system.
  • Now, select MSG files or MSG folder.
  • Choose desired file location.
  • Click on Convert button.
Advantages of Using MSG to PST Converter
  • It Converts MSG to PST with attachments in single click.
  • Batch convert MSG to PST format at once.
  • Preserves data integrity and RTF structure.
  • Maintains folder hierarchy to keep all emails in same folders.
  • Fully supportable to Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc.
  • Outlook Installation is not required.
I need Yahoo back up tool that can take backup yahoo email folders safely. Any suggestion ?