• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Download PST Merge Software to merge Outlook contacts, emails, calendars, journals and other email items into single PST file. This effective PST Merge tool merge PST file by three option- Merge PST file, Join PST files and Merge Contacts. This PST Merge Software supports all version of MS Outlook including the latest Outlook 16 and is compatible with all the versions of Windows.

To know the manual steps of PST Merge Software visit here: Use of PST Merge Software

Download PST Merge software which is smart solution that without any data loss merge multiple PST files in single PST file. This PST Merge tool takes less time in merging process and is one of the safe methods that give the advance option to combine PST files i.e. - Merge PST, Join PST and Merge Contacts as well as you can also Remove Duplicate Items and Exclude Deleted Items from PST file.

Read more at:  PST Merge software

If the size of PST file exceeds its limit then the PST file creates problem. Then there is only way to reduce this problem i.e. - to split the large PST file into small parts. Here I shared you the link: Manual tricks of PST split from where you will learn the 3 simple manual methods to break PST file into many PST files. This manual tricks gives the outstanding result and doesn’t damage the original data from PST file while splitting it to small PST parts.

If you have multiple PST files and you want to merge them in one PST file, try PST Merge tool to easily complete this task with simple mouse click. It supports both ANSI and UNICODE PST file and merge mulple PST files in one PST file without any data loss.

https://www.g2crowd.com/products/merge-pst-tool/details